FREINDS WELCOME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREINDS WELCOME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

A MOROCCAN HOW WOULD LIKE TO NOW AND MEET PENPELS FROM UKRAINE ,EUROPE OR ASIA

Bring Ukraine.com Forum back to life again
    Whilst this forum still has several hundred readers every day the rate of responses to forum posts has almost disappeared and I can't fully understand why.
    This forum was once a hub of interchanging comment from people all over the world has seen a marked loss in contributing writers. Subscribers were either part of the Ukrainiain diaspora, or people like myself, not of Ukraine origen but having visited Ukraine became enchanted with the country, developing a keen interest in Ukrainian affairs and wanting to write about it .

Ukraine has undergone great change in recent years, particularly since the Maidan revolution in 2014. Then Putin fearing he would lose his influence on this former Soviet Union state sponsored a war in Donbas (east Ukraine) which is still ongoing and went on to annexe Crimea. Despite these disadvantages Ukraine has slowly prospered. However, corruption still remains a problem.

The war and more recent winner of the Eurovision Song Contest has brought Ukraine more into the international public's eye and tourism to Ukraine is rapidly increasing. If you share my love and concern for Ukraine please take the time to write in the forums chosing any topic that is of interest to you. I know that learning English as a second language is now being promoted in Ukraine. In Kiev particularly several cinemas show current movies in the original language with English being the most popular foreign language films. So, all you advanced English language Ukrainians why not practice your skills within this forum, it could be a great way to make contact with the forum readership in many countries.
    GET WRITING!

Comment

Working...
    X