X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElenaUkrGuide
    started a topic Interpreter, guide in Kherson, Mykolaiv, Odessa

Interpreter, guide in Kherson, Mykolaiv, Odessa

Interpreter and guide assistance in Ukraine: Kherson, Mykolaiv, Odessa.
    I can meet you at the airport, railway or bus station, help to find an affordable
    accomodation and reliable English-speaking driver.
    I would be happy to give advice about how to get to a certain city/town in Ukraine,
    save your money, facilitate your personal communication with a lady or business meetings.
    ElenaUkrGuide

• ElenaUkrGuide
    replied
    Interpreter, guide in Kherson, Mykolaiv, Odessa

Thank you, Hannia. I'm going to add this information for the visitors of Ukraine to my website soon, as well as the news that Kherson International Airport started to work again after more than 10 years break.
    The flights are not many yet.The most regular are between:
    Kherson - Kyiv (Boryspil) airports;
    Kherson - Kyiv (Zhulyany);
    Kherson - Instanbul (Turkey).
    There are also some seasonal flights from Kherson airport to Antalya and Hurghada.
    Hope this information would be useful for some guests of Ukraine, especially for those who first arrive to Kyiv and then need to travel to Kherson. So, now they know that they can take a plane and in about an hour and a half they can land in Kherson.

Leave a comment:

• Hannia
    replied
    Elena, in your brochure you fail to mention Ukraine's adaptation of a ‘law on occupied territories’, which stipulates that holders of foreign passports can only travel between Crimea and Ukraine proper with a special permission from the Ukrainian government. These permits are not being issued to foreign passport holders at the moment.

The only feasible way for foreigners to enter Crimea at the moment is via Russia. That involves flying into Moscow or St. Petersburg on a valid Russian visa – or without it, if you are a citizen of Israel, Turkey and most South American countries – and then taking an onward domestic flight into Simferopol.

Following is site of Ukraine's Embassy in USA:
    On the legal regime of the temporary occupied territory of Crimea - Embassy of Ukraine in the United States of America

Consider revising you brochure and making clear that Kherson and Odessa are still safe and interesting places for doing business or just visiting, but Crimea is technically part of the war zone, like Donbas and Luhansk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X