Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To anyone who travels to Odessa, Ukraine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who travels to Odessa, Ukraine.

Hello guys. If anybody will want to travel to Odessa this Spring and Summer. I would like to offer you my service if you will require one. I have lived and studied in the US for a number of 5 years(New England area) so English, interpreting and mutual understanding will not be a problem. This is not my full-time job, nor I have ever done so before this season. However, if you will require a translator, a guide, a driver or just a guy who will show you around the places and the city, I can surely do it.

Little about myself, I was born in currently live in Odessa, My name is Vladimir or you can call me James, Jim, whatever suits you... I am 20 years old and I drive a Mitsu Galant 1998, runs great on our roads.

Also, I want to add a little about the current situation in Ukraine as all the media portraits it differently.
    The current situation is stabilized, but this generally refers to Western, Central and Southern Regions, there are some tensions in the Eastern regions of Ukraine, but nothing that is out of a hand. In general the life is as it was, no riots, no tanks, no armed people.
    As for Odessa: it has always been on the outside orbit of the events and it has always been calm here (except for one or two random protests that did not really influenced anything). Also due to the events and mass media coverage most, if not all of the hotels do not expect any visitors. (telling you as a former hotel employee) so you might win on a boarding price.
    But anyway, if you have a desire to come to Odessa, or any other southern regions (I might take you there).
    And if you have any questions or concerns please feel to contact me.
    Last edited by stepanstas; 21st March 2014, 15:32. Reason: remove reference for contact by email

I sent PM

Hello I sent you a PM..

JC

Comment

private message

I sent you a private message

Comment

Hy Jimmyjim...!! Odessa is an famous attraction of Ukraine. I remember i went there about six months ago during my bestbustours. That city is one of the largest one city of Ukraine. Arcadia is an ideal place for all history lover, because that region offers rich charm of it. Odessa Pushkin Museum is also a nice place for art and history lover. The Transfiguration Cathedral is and interested place during my tour i had explore numerous of attractions but these three were best ones. I would love to go there again.

Comment

Did you folks notice that this thread is almost a year old?
          The OP hasn't been backs since June 2014?

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

Working...
          X