Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide-interpreter in Kiev, Ukraine

Hello! My name is Maria. I am 26y.o.
    If you are coming to Kiev soon, I can help you!
    I can be your guide-interpreter when sightseeing through historical places of Kiev, can be your interpreter on meetings. I can meet you in airport, help you find any place you need, and tell you about every restaurant or club in Kiev, arrange wonderful not expensive apartment in Kiev.
    e-mail: mariii@ukr.net

Guide interpreter Ukraine Kiev Kyiv euro 2012

Good afternoon!
    You must be a future Kiev visitor!?
    So I am looking for YOU! Let’s enjoy beautiful Kiev together.
    I am a girl of 24, active and communicative person, national university teacher (for 3 years).
    I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
    Write me: Numsea@ukr.net
    There are discounts for excursions longer than 3 hours)

Comment

Interpreter and guide in Kiev

My name is Maria and I am an experienced guide and business level interpreter. I offer tours in Kiev, as well as trips to other destinations in Ukraine. I have more then 4 years experience of business interpreting at conferences, official events, business negotioations in varoius spheres. From me you will always get help in accomodaiton and transportation, advise on the best sights, enterteaining venues, restaurants etc, as well as any other advise to make your trip to Ukraine most comfortable and enjoyable!
      Don't hesitate to contact me at m.aksyonova@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by sozdanie View Post
        Hello! My name is Maria. I am 26y.o.
        If you are coming to Kiev soon, I can help you!
        I can be your guide-interpreter when sightseeing through historical places of Kiev, can be your interpreter on meetings. I can meet you in airport, help you find any place you need, and tell you about every restaurant or club in Kiev, arrange wonderful not expensive apartment in Kiev.
        e-mail: mariii@ukr.net
        Visiting Kiev for the first time, Maria has been very supportive to me in accommodating both my touristic exploration of Kiev, as well as exploring the possibility of establishing some professional contacts. Maria presented to me an excellent knowledge of English, historical background of the city, and a larger perspective on cultural complexity of the country. I'm happy to continue working with her on a English/Russian translation project. I'm also very pleased with her professionalism in service and personal contact.

Comment

Hi, my name Volodymyr.
          I can propose you nice strolls in Kyiv. Ukrainian capital is rich on various interesting places. Here you can see government buildings, Maidan Nezalezhnosti, Kiev Pechersk Lavra, St. Sophia Cathedral, St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery, Golden Gate, etc.
          So, if interested don’t hesitate and contact me at strollsinkyiv@gmail.com .

Comment

Interpreters in Kiev and all Ukraine
            Are you planning your trip to Ukraine and looking for a professional interpreter? Are you planning to have skype/telephone conversation with partner who talks Ukrainian or Russian? We can provide you with interpreter you need (native speaker translator into Ukrainian/Russian)!
            Best regards, TRIS Translation and Interpreting Center
            office15@tris.com.ua
            Устный перевод

Comment

Reliable Interpreter, Guide in Kherson and other areas of Ukraine

Hello! My name is Elena. I'm experienced interpreter/translator/guide based in Kherson, Ukraine.
              I can meet you at Odessa airport, find good and inexpensive accomodation in Kherson, reliable professional
              driver, give valuable advice.
              I would be happy to facilitate your personal communication with a lady or business meetings.
              If you plan to start business in Kherson or to buy a real estate in Ukraine, I can arrange a good lawyer
              who will minimize your expenses.
              If you need honest, friendly and affordable interpreter in Kherson, Ukraine, don't hesitate to get in touch
              with me: elaine485@hotmail.com

ElenaUkrGuide:

Comment

I am Diana, I am 29 years old beautiful intelligent interpreter of following pairs English( including business English) - Russian, also Spanish-Russian, Italian-Russian and French-Russian. I have over 10 years of experience in interpreting at business meetings, presentations, press-conferences, exhibitions mainly, I also helped significant ammount of people to set up contacts and businesses in Ukraine, ( I also explain foreigners the cultural differences here which helps them to succed in their goals in this country). People also ask me to show them around Kiev very often since they know it's my hometown and I know it very well and because of the intellectual abilities and experience I could advice them on how to have a quality time ihere in this town and I know all places here from budget level to luxury one.
                I would be glad to help you, so if you need interpreter or guide let me know - you can reach me at +38 063 511 25 13, or prof_interpreter@ukr.net or skype: prof_interpreter.

Comment

Helpful,positive and intelligent guide/interpreter

Beautiful intelligent 29 years old girl, originally from Kiev with over 10 years of experience in interpreting/translating/guiding. Kiev is my hometown and I know everything about almost any place in it since I am socially active. I am also profesional and positive translator and people love spending time and work with me. If you are in town or planning to come and do not know where to go and which places would be best for you to visit - don't hesitate to contact me - +38 068 322 20 45 or Skype: prof_interpreter or e-mail: [email]prof_interpreter@ukr.net
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by stepanstas; 23rd November 2016, 02:57. Reason: Reduce font size

Comment

Lana.

I see your language forte is Russian. One of our members, gmolan, needs help w/some metrykal materials. See his post. http://www.ukraine.com/forums/geneal...tml#post140287

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Working...
                    X