Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson and all over Ukraine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson and all over Ukraine

Planning a trip to Ukraine? I will be your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson or anyother Ukrainian city. I can meet you at the airport, find good and inexpensive accomodation, give valuable advice. If you need honest, friendly, trustworthy interpreter/ guide with a good knowledge of Ukraine, its geography and history and very reasonable rates, don't hezitate to get in touch with me!
    Respectfully,
    ElenaUkrGuide

Would you be familar with Chernivtsi oblast? The tour I was scheduled to take of this area has been cancelled and I am looking at another plan. This is the area I wish to go to for genealogy reasons, just to look at the village where my ancestors came from. There would be two people.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Marlee. I've been to Chernivtsi when I was a child. Though I don't remember the city well, I can be your travel guide in the region. I have successful experience in guiding for a group of people visiting several villages of Chernigiv region for genealogic purpose, though it was my first time at the area. Maps will also help us, as well as my speaking Ukrainian language I can meet you at any international airport of Ukraine you arrive. Just let me know your arrival date and the number of days you plan to stay here in Ukraine.
      You are welcome to contact me via my email address: elaine485@hotmail.com
      Respectfully,
      Elena. Personal interpreter guide in Ukraine

Comment

from Chernivtsi

I am from Chernivtsi. if you need help you can contact me via ace131@yandex.ru
        Vasyl
        interpreter, guide, travel assistant all over Ukraine.
        www.ace-interpreter.com

Comment

Working...
        X