Poroshenko regime are traitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poroshenko regime are traitors

I will post some articles that illustrates this U.S./Zionist regime are traitors.

I hope Ukrainians will realize it before it's too late.

TASS Experts opinions: Kiev swallows baits hook with guest ministers to lure aid givers

New Amendments To Foreign Work Permit Procedure In Ukraine - Immigration - Ukraine

Government For Hire and Citizenship For Blood: ‘Democracy’ In Ukraine / Sputnik US - News, Opinion, Radio

I knew immediately when Ukrainians only concentrated on money issues (economics) but not on the entire sphere and scope of their country. It's one thing to resist the clutches of one devil (Kremlin), it's another to run into the arms of another (devil) - US/Western hegemony.

Well with that said (not that I agree), the lesser of the two evils would be the West. I imagine this would all be easier to sort if not for Putin's propaganda war on Ukraine and the US.

Money issues are what brought Ukraine to this point so it remains at the top of the list.

Slava Ukraini

Comment

How can you say that? I have criticized Putin and the Kremlin, too, and stated that many Russians are deceived by their own government. That doesn't change or contribute to the facts here! Just open your eyes and try to be objective. You can still criticize Russia and the Ukrainian government, both, simultaneously. It should not be perceived as an either/or situation. The Kiev government deserves scrutiny and objective eyes. They are deceiving the citizens since they can count on so many citizens being disillusioned with previous politicians and the Kremlin's meddling. But, just look at what the government is doing. 'Going with the lesser evil?' How about going WITHOUT either evil?

LiveLeak.com - Ukrainian president hires foreigners to be govt officials because Ukrainian nationals are too corrupt to serve their country

Read the comments!

I guess few will reply to this thread (excluding Russian supporters who will probably miss the point of the thread?) as they already suspect what's already happening. As for Putin supporters, this is not a concession of their viewpoints as I already explained above.

Comment

Using the phrase "US/Zionist regime" would discourage any sane person from replying, so don't be so quick to assume that a lack of replies has any special significance.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-nyer View Post
          Using the phrase "US/Zionist regime" would discourage any sane person from replying, so don't be so quick to assume that a lack of replies has any special significance.
          Whatever. Stick to topics you know about - like NY.

Comment

Tkach.

Ex-nyer is very smart and always articulates his thoughts in a clear fashion.

It's too bad that your nasty attitude cuts you off from a exc exchange of ideas w/him.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Originally posted by Hannia View Post
              Tkach.

Ex-nyer is very smart and always articulates his thoughts in a clear fashion.

It's too bad that your nasty attitude cuts you off from a exc exchange of ideas w/him.
              Yet, his first reply to me was to insult.

If he had any smarts, he'd know there is plenty of material (also, including in both Russian and Ukrainian) justifying my comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tkach View Post
                Yet, his first reply to me was to insult.

If he had any smarts, he'd know there is plenty of material (also, including in both Russian and Ukrainian) justifying my comment.
                Tkach, you are wrong. He's very smart, and likely smarter than you and I am. He's a wordsmith and is telling you to stop being such a d***.
                Last edited by stepanstas; 13th December 2014, 05:18. Reason: Remove inappropriate language

æ, !

Comment

09.12.2014 10:45
                  Press office of President
                  President: The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created

President Petro Poroshenko has held a meeting with Acting Director of the Corruption Practices Investigation Bureau James Low. In the course of the meeting, James Low has informed Petro Poroshenko on the functions and the organizational structure of the CPIB since the moment of its establishment. The parties have reached an agreement on the training of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Bureau's officials. "The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created and the more investments can be attracted," the Head of State emphasized. President: The more efficiently we struggle against corruption, the better the investment climate can be created - Official web-site of President of Ukraine

æ, !

Comment

Originally posted by Hannia View Post
                    Tkach, you are wrong. He's very smart, and likely smarter than you and I am. He's a wordsmith and is telling you to stop being such a d***.
                    Stop trolling my thread.

I don't care about your opinion. Stick to posting your articles in your threads.
                    Last edited by stepanstas; 13th December 2014, 05:19. Reason: Remove inappropriate language

Comment

Commenting on a thread is hardly trolling. She can comment anywhere. If you don't like her comments then put her on ignore and be done with it.

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

...Stick to topics you know about - like NY...
                        Oh, but I was -- and I can assure you that neither New York nor the US as a whole are ruled by a "Zionist regime." It's possible to have an intelligent conversation about the degree of Jewish influence on US government policy, and whether that degree of influence is appropriate considering the size or collective wealth of the US Jewish population. The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.

I don't think that someone who uses phrases such as you have, or similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on) shows any evidence of openmindedness, balance, or consideration -- these are phrases intended to stir up emotions and appeal to base instincts; they are worthy of a demagogue, and have traditionally been used by demagogues as a substitute for rational persuasion. That they are the preferred level of discourse used by the present autocratic Russian regime is not, of course, lost on me. They learned their lessons well.

Incidentally, I have not lived in New York, nor the US for that matter, for quite a few years now, so perhaps my board moniker was an unfortunate choice if it evokes preconceived notions in anyone. I have reluctantly become more and more disillusioned about the reality of US government policy against its rhetoric and the potential of the country over the years, so I do not automatically get offended when others criticise the US.

I appreciate the positive comments about me, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-nyer View Post
                          Oh, but I was -- and I can assure you that neither New York nor the US as a whole are ruled by a "Zionist regime." It's possible to have an intelligent conversation about the degree of Jewish influence on US government policy, and whether that degree of influence is appropriate considering the size or collective wealth of the US Jewish population. The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.

I don't think that someone who uses phrases such as you have, or similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on) shows any evidence of openmindedness, balance, or consideration -- these are phrases intended to stir up emotions and appeal to base instincts; they are worthy of a demagogue, and have traditionally been used by demagogues as a substitute for rational persuasion. That they are the preferred level of discourse used by the present autocratic Russian regime is not, of course, lost on me. They learned their lessons well.

Incidentally, I have not lived in New York, nor the US for that matter, for quite a few years now, so perhaps my board moniker was an unfortunate choice if it evokes preconceived notions in anyone. I have reluctantly become more and more disillusioned about the reality of US government policy against its rhetoric and the potential of the country over the years, so I do not automatically get offended when others criticise the US.

I appreciate the positive comments about me, BTW.
                          You 'assure' me so that makes it so?

' The same, of course, could be said about the Russian-speaking or ethnically Russian population in Ukraine.'
                          ? I suspect the Jewish population in Ukraine is somewhere around 0.5%. Let's assume, for argument's sake, that it's under 1%. Or less than 5%, at least. So, I provided the stats during the Yanukovych regime. Then, while it was being toppled, Nuland (Jewish) was taped, saying '**** the EU' and 'Yats...' Now, Ukraine has these politicians in charge or in prominent government positions:

Poroshenko – President – Jewish
                          Arseniy Yatsenyuk – PM - Jewish
                          Volodymyr Groysman - Speaker of Parliment – Jewish
                          Hennadiy Kernes – mayor – Kharkiv – Jewish
                          Ihor Kolomoyskyi – governor - Dnipropetrovsk Oblast - Jewish
                          Vitali Klitschko – mayor – Kiev? - Jewish?
                          Arsen Avakov – Minister of Internal Affairs - Armenian

Some are not Jewish, but they also aren't ethnic Ukrainian. Recently, they decided to give jobs to 'foreigners.' Many have links to the U.S. I could go on but I suspect you will have some insult or excuse to add.

Btw, it was easily presented, that the government of Israel made a special congratulations (in the mainstream media) that Poroshenko was elected. Not sure why they would care.

"similar ones ("Kyiv junta," "Banderite/Nazi government," and so on)"
                          I never made any such statements. You must have me confused (with someone else). Nice reading, doctor.

Comment

Stop trolling my thread.

I don't care about your opinion. Stick to posting your articles in your threads.
                            What seems to be your issue? Judging by the content of your words it would appear that you have an issue with Jewish people? Do you think this is all an American and Israel conspiracy? Do you believe that the Ukrainian government was hand picked by Israel and the US? Where do you purchase your tinfoil hats? Or do you manufacture them on your own? Paul Craig Roberts supply them?

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Originally posted by dobko View Post
                              What seems to be your issue? Judging by the content of your words it would appear that you have an issue with Jewish people? Do you think this is all an American and Israel conspiracy? Do you believe that the Ukrainian government was hand picked by Israel and the US? Where do you purchase your tinfoil hats? Or do you manufacture them on your own? Paul Craig Roberts supply them?
                              No, I support and suggest sovereignty is better. I postulated that this is not happening and that American influence is excessive. Perhaps, 'Zionist' was not the best description but it wouldn't be accepted no matter what evidence or suggestions are offered. The best response in this, apparently, is to bully the messenger. Duly noted.

Comment

Working...
                              X