Russian propaganda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian propaganda

I'm observing closely the situation in Ukraine last months and I wish you all the best in your struggle to freedom.
    I must admit that you all are doing very well, however your opponent (Putin and his supporters) is obviously not an easy one. I think that nowadays the public opinion and media is what really matters and Putin knows about it. That's the reason for him to talk all this bollshts and propaganda - he don't care if "west" or "US" would believe it, but he KNOWS that Russian people will eat it uncritically. And that's who he focuses on - he needs internal support for what he is doing.
    I think you Ukrainians should do all you can to open the eyes of Russia. To tell them the truth, to give some balance to all this biased lies that they hear every day. To tell them how it really looks, who you really are and what you really want. To show them that you are not 'nacists' and 'terrorists' as you are presented in their media but normal people trying to live normal, honest lives. To explain them that their invasion wouldn't bring peace (as some of them truly believe) but occupation or war.
    I wish you strength, patience and good decisions in this tough times.

StopFake.org claims to fight fake information regarding the crisis in Ukraine.
    Last edited by stepanstas; 6th March 2014, 03:30. Reason: edited link title

Comment

Link corrected

Just to correct your link - it should be StopFake.org
      Last edited by stepanstas; 6th March 2014, 03:30. Reason: edited link title

Comment

Very good website, thanks for posting.

It's amazing people believe the dirt produced by Russia but I hope that the youth knows different by using social media.

See whats been posted in the past day.

Contact forum moderators here.

Comment

there is an equal amount of propaganda coming from Europe and the U.S.
          John 3/16

Comment

Originally posted by nickcsadler View Post
            there is an equal amount of propaganda coming from Europe and the U.S.
            I don't think anyone is denying that. There are plenty of times I'm embarrassed by my country's leadership.

Comment

I'm still thinking, if the people in Russia perceives Putin as a heavy liar and greedy manipulator or defender of the nation and a person deserving Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

Sadly Farrieress not everyone is as balanced as you on this forum and views anything from Russia as propaganda and wrong and anything from America or EU as the absolute truth.. they see Europe as the saviour of Ukraine even though Europe has drained so many countries of money(including mine) and imposed laws that the countries don`t want...
                John 3/16

Comment

Originally posted by nickcsadler View Post
                  Sadly Farrieress not everyone is as balanced as you on this forum and views anything from Russia as propaganda and wrong and anything from America or EU as the absolute truth.. they see Europe as the saviour of Ukraine even though Europe has drained so many countries of money(including mine) and imposed laws that the countries don`t want...
                  "Propaganda" by E.U. and U.S. is equal to that of Russia? I disagree. There is evident proof showing most of what Russia releases is fake. Please show me the what the U.S. government released that is untrue with regards to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

President Putin's Fiction: 10 False Claims About Ukraine

See whats been posted in the past day.

Contact forum moderators here.

Comment

Originally posted by stepanstas View Post
                    "Propaganda" by E.U. and U.S. is equal to that of Russia? I disagree. There is evident proof showing most of what Russia releases is fake. Please show me the what the U.S. government released that is untrue with regards to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

President Putin's Fiction: 10 False Claims About Ukraine
                    Oh, I've seen a few things.. I'll try and find for you tomorrow when I have time. Maybe is not equal to but US is certainly not without desire to spread propaganda.

Comment

PETITION: Mr Putin: We ethnic Russians and Russian speakers don’t need protection
                      Mr Putin: We ethnic Russians and Russian speakers dont need protection :: khpg.org.ua

========================================================================
                      ========================================================================
                      Chief Rabbi and others dismiss Putin’s “anti-Semitic extremist” claims
                      Chief Rabbi and others dismiss Putins anti-Semitic extremist claims :: khpg.org.ua

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Witkacy 52. If you really thinking of this question I can answer you as the inhabitant of the Crimea. Yes we really think of Putin as of defender of the nation and its awful that many mass media dont show the real situation in the Crimea. There is no war at all/ I have 2 children and i can easily go for a walk with then in the center of the Crimean capital/ The only thing we are afraid is the new Ukrainian government and the representatives of the nacists in Ukraine.

Comment

It would seem inevitable that because of the narrow vision that people such as yourself have developed over recent years resulting from corrupt governments and financial mismanagement, that you perceive mother Russia as being the best option out of this mess. I have no doubt that in the short term Crimea will benefit from giving itself to Russia, and that you will be better off. Sevastopol is an essential part of Russia's maritime defence and the motherland will keep you relatively sweet for this reason.

Russia however is not an entirely happy place, with many intelligent citizens waking up to the knowledge that much of its oil and gas money isn't in common circulation, with Kremlin cronies doing very nicely thank you, whilst the majority of Russian federation citizens away from the cities of Moscow, St Petersburg, Yekaterinburg etc aren't any better of than most Ukrainian's. Russia is less free than Ukraine and Herr Putin has kept a tight grip of the situation, however if the Maidan revolution can prove anything like successful it will aggravate Russia's developing unease resulting in many more Russians dying than at the Maidan.

I'm no longer young, so may not witness this regime collapse within my lifetime, but when it happens Crimean's will come to regret the day that they voted to align themselves with Russia. When it happens I shall not feel sorry for you.

Comment

Gotno Gizmo. as I understood you live in Lugansk in Ukraine. As I know most people in your region support Russia also. And are you sure that the new government will lead you to the way free of corruption? I dont think so. Ukrainians just changed the govenment but not the system. The new government of Ukraine is worse than that of Yanucovich. At least give us the chance to return to Russia. Its our right. Time shows what will be. And even if we dont have the better life it will be our mistake but I dont think so and most Crimeans also. We just want to make referendum and we have to fight for it. Is it normal in the democratic society?

Comment

We just want to make referendum and we have to fight for it.
                              Where will Crimeans get their water and energy after Crimea secedes from Ukraine?
                              =============================================================
                              As per Budapest Memorandum, a referendum can be called, but the country of Ukraine has to be involved.

BTW what will the ethnic Russians do w/the Tartar, who have reclaimed their properties? Will they be put on trains and sent back to the Sakhalin mines?
                              ============================================================

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Working...
                              X