Clear All

• Workers from Ukraine needed - please help

Hello,

I'm seeking workers from Ukraine to :

-construction sector
    -elderly care
    -work in a hotel or restaurant.
    -seasonal work in agriculture

I have a current contract for the supply of workers to companies in Germany and UK. Where to find Cv database or job seekers offers? I do not not know Ukrainian/Russian language, how can I start?
    Maybe someone could help me.
    Thanks in advance

Good day!
    Offer help and cooperation!
    If the offer is still valid write market_gmw@ukr.net

Comment

Workers from Eastern Europe

Hi, Mark!

I am from Latvia. We have our recruitment and staffing company in Latvia. It is a young company. We are creating our own CV data base, we have easy access to potential workers, so if it might be an interest for you, I mean cooperation, let me know.

[
      Last edited by nickcsadler; 4th June 2010, 20:58. Reason: advertising

Comment

The Gates to UK are closing!

I think you will find that the new British coallition government will act to rapidly close the doors to those non EU citizens going to the UK for domestic, catering, care and cleaning type roles. They have today announced compulsory English language tests for non EU migrants and other obstacles to migration will surely follow. The growing financial defecit within the UK economy will make them reduce the social security bill. I predict that they will do this partly by forcing lazy Brits who have avoided work for years to take the menial jobs that Brits have traditionally passed to foreigners, or otherwise lose their benefits.
        My advice to anyone who is considering parting with money to one of these "recruiting agencies" is don't do it. You may well find you are paying for nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X