Ukrainian women

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian women

Hi, my name is Andreas. I am from Germany and lived with an ukrainian woman for more than a year, and i knew her for around 1 and a half year. when i met her she was an au pair at a family next to the town where i live. She already knew enough german to talk with me and she still visited language courses at university because she wanted to study over here in germany. Then after some time she told me that her guest family told her that they think she is too much at university doing language courses and that she is not doing enough for the family household. At that point i asked her if she could think of living together with me as we were already together at that point. I did this because i really liked her and she was already staying with me like 5 times in the week, and i also didnt want to drive her back to her guest family every sunday at 10.00 or so ... She moved to my location after some time, but she still helped her guest family round 1 or 1 and a half month until they could get another au-pair. I always felt like this family somehow abuses her, they got a room for her and she could eat there, but they didnt give her much money to live, allthough the man works in a hospital in our region as Doctor and his wife studied russian and after that she studied medicine. Even before my girl friend moved in to me, she was pregnant from me. As we talked about what to do i said to her that i am a bit scared of an abortion and because she also had no health insurance over here (just for emergency cases) i thought what if something happens to her and maybe she can never get children anymore and stuff like that. I told her that i do not want anything to harm her and that i will stay with her an the baby if she wants this too.... She didnīt, she said that she wants to study and find work after that and that its not the right time because of that .... we still had a good time after that, but somehow i noticed after nearly half a year that i never met one of her friends she knew from the courses, and that when i asked if I could go with her when she meets them she always had an excuse. Most of the time she told me the same day that she is going to another town to meet her friend. Then, the same evening she called me to tell me that she is gonna stay there. This really made me feel ****ed .... and as this went on and on I became thoughts like maybe she met someone else whith whom she wants to live or so .... I always wanted to visit her hometown cherson with her and meet her family which i already knew a bit from the phone (when you can say so, i dont speak any russian, just noticed some words ...) I told her that i do need to know the time for this holiday in advance, because i have a job over here and i cant say today that I am 4 weeks in the Ukraine from next week on. Also i wanted to go by plane, so you plan some stuff to get the tickets, and i also need a visa to enter Ukraine. Then in september she had to do the exams at university. If youre a foreigner and want to study here you must prove that you understand enough german that you can follow at university. She already did not pass one exam from her language course, and normally you have to pass all course exams to be allowed to do the bigger exam, but she could do the big exam because the university already offered her a place for studying. She didnt pass that exam and after that she talked to me about staying here. She talked about friend of her which a from Ukraine and married a german and now work in the company of her husbands father. I said its gonna be hard for her because i dont have anyone who can get her a job and that she would need to find one herself from the newspapers or an agency. I asked her what she wants to work and she said i could go cleaning other peoples rooms or work in bar or nightclub or restaurant and server drinks. I said that i think that this are jobs that no one wants to make a whole live, and that those jobs dont even bring you something for your retirement pay. I really didnt understand why she didnt wanna study anymore, and she always told me that studying is her dream. I told her that if she wants to study that she has to pass those exams, i learned with her for these and i even searched for a preparation course she could visit. Then she said that there is another way for her that she can stay here, when i marry her. I told her that for me it is not possible to marry her just for the reason to stay here, because i work at the administrative department of our town and that i will loose my job if someone even thinks that we married just because to let her stay here. After that everything in our relationship changed. I even visited a lawyer with her to check out if shen can get a visa for another half year to do the exams again (because she was already here for over a year). The local foreigner departement gave her another half year (up to march 2004) to try the exams, which is not usual (usually you get a year for learning german...) then in oktober last year i noticed that on our phonebill there are 30 to 40 bucks for calls to foreign countries. I couldnt understand that because we always bought phone cards for cheap calling to ukraine. In november the same thing happend and as i asked her if she called home without phonecard she first said no to me. After questioning her she admitted to have called home by phonecards and that when the cards were empty she just called normal way back home to say goodbye... i asked her why she doesnt buy a new phone card when one is empty, we always bought two cards at a time so after one is empty you have to get a new one or two before your last one is empty, and she said she is not used to such "planned" things because in Ukraine she never had to plan something. I told her that she is is in germany and not in ukraine, and that some things in life have to be planned if you want to advance in your live. i asked her who is going to pay for the calls now and as she said that i am going to pay for that as always I really didnt understand anything anymore .... 10 days after this big argument she travelled back to ukraine, also because her mother got sick but mostly because our argument. she said she will be back for christmas because she also left some things of her at my place and she also dint go to the foreigners departement to tell them she will leave germany. As she was home we used to phone a few times and i told her how much i am missing her and that i wanna stay with her for my live if it is okay for her to go find a job and so .... she came back at the 22nd of december, just before christmas ... it didnt take long that she told me that she wants to leave germany for ever and go back to work in ukraine as she already studied arts there and is able to teach at school. she said her aunt is head of a school and that she can began working there as a teacher from february on. Nothing i said and tried could make her believe that i really love her and want to stay with her .... she said she will leave ma at 3rd of january to visit a friend of her which is ukrainnian and lives here for 15 years because she is going to ukrainnian christmas in jan and will take her back with her. and now comes the real **** .... we bought a train ticket for her to go to her friend, she asked me for money to spent on the long trip (not much !) and so on. We phoned on while they should have been on the road towards poland and i cried out my eyes and **** talking to her, and than i thought she was over the polish border cause her handy was not reachable anymore. She called me at the 6th of jan saying they arrived in kiev and that they will be in cherson by tomorow. One week later she called me and i told her that i do miss her very much und that she can stay here for 2-3 more months until her visa ends and that she should think about this. i wanted her to come back and give me a second chance. guess how amazed i was 2 weeks later, after she never called again and me trying to call her relatives which is very hard when you speak no russian, that when i phoned up her mobile it rang. after round 10 time of ringing she answered the phone and told me that she is in germany staying at her friends home and that she just married some guy in denmark. up to now i found out that she never left germany at all in january. she still lives in the same town as i do, and i was able to find out her new address. believe me, i already knew this part of town, but the house where she officially lives looks like fat ****in slum. but the even better comes, i called her and she telle me that her husband and she are watching TV (no noise in background from the beginning when i phone her ...) but she talks with me for more than half an hour and so .... In my naive way i asked her if she really loves this guy and also sleeps with him she said: The love may come by time .... on our last call she said that she is already visiting another university and that she will try the exams in march... one call a week before that she said she might be able to get work at relative of her husband. All this doesnt make any sense to me, and i really do believe that she has problems or made an arrangement for staying here. What i cannot believe is that she did this because she has a big family, and she told me that only her mother knows all details. I used to talk a few words with her sister as she studied german in Ukraine, we already send her infoīs about studying in germany .... I read through the forums here and noticed that most of you say that thereīs not much moral and such stuff in ukraine, but how can someone do such stuff even if he or she comes from a poor country. The best things is, when she left i said i am going to come to ukraine to see if everything is alright and to proove my feelings for her. Yesterday i picked up my visa for Ukraine which i ordered at the beginning of last month. Well, all this **** is in my head all the time now and it would be nice if some of you could talk to me what the think of all this. At the moment i dont think i will understand this somewhen, but as love comes with time maybe time will also heal my heart .....

Andreas

Andreas,

What you have said is true, it will take time to heal your heart. What happened is bad because you had invested so much time in her. I know a guy here that had exactly the same thing happening to him. Some friends of her set her up with some guy and she left my friend and went to the police. They have sent her back to the Ukraine where she filled in another application to go and stay with the guy her friends organized for her. What I understood is that she even did the same to this guy.
    Believe me you are not the first guy it is happened to. My only advice is to try and forget it and move on. Be glad you never married her, your problems would have been much worse.

Comment

urgent help

TEL225) 07 71 15 03
      Abidjan (COTE D'IVOIRE)

IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT WILL MAKE THE BEGGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY RELATIONSHIP, I HOPE THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARASSEMENT TO YOU.

I AM MR LINUS AGOGO THE FIRST SON OF THE LATE AGOGO MAKA WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT.

MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT UNFORTUNATELLY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY. WHEN HE WAS POISONED,HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $6.8M(SIX MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) WITH A STORAGE COMPANY HERE IN ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT THIS SUM IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE, TRUST WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTEMENT PURPOSES. THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'NT WANT HIS ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND. HE ALSO ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING
      AFTER MY DEAR LIFE. HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUNDS FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSES. I HOPE TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUNDS. THE CONTACT OF THE STORAGE COMPANY WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ME. YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE AND HOW THIS FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

I AM OFFERING YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $6.800.000 AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND. MAY I STRONGLY RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, HITCHFREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION. PLEASE CALL
      ME AT THIS NUMBER(225) 07 71 15 03 .

BEST REGARDS.
      LINUS AGOGO.

Comment

Hey linoo (LINUS AGOGO), or what ever your name is. Does anyone really fall for this scam that your trying?? This is such an old scam!! Your really quite pathetic.
        -------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for posting that on your thread shapeshifter, but this linoo guy is a moron. Sorry about your problems, and good luck for the future.

Steve

Comment

This is not the end of the Universe

Hi Andreas,

You are right, as love comes with time it will heal your heart. And it will come for sure. Everyone goes through difficulties in life. But nothing lasts forever and you will find true love too. Right now you have to understand that this is not the end of the Universe and everything that happens in life happens for some reason. Something better is waiting for you. Well, I wish you all the best in life and if you want to talk write me to olgin@ua.fm

Natalie.

Comment

Working...
          X