Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW USA/Ukrainian Marriage Agency

Hello ,

My name is Steve Hendren. I would like to introduce a new marriage agency that my wife Nataliya and I have built. If you have an opportunity, we would be honored if you would take time to view our web site. Our agency name is Solemn Vow Marriage Agency, and our web address is http://www.solemnvow.com Please know that we are not 100% completed with our site. There are still several ladies profiles that are in progress, and not yet complete.

My wife and I live in Union Mills, North Carolina. My wife Nataliya is originally from Odessa, Ukraine where our European office is located. We have built this agency around our own personal likes and dislikes of past experiences. Our agency is small at this time, and we do not have intentions of expanding much past 100 ladies. It is our belief that our small agency will better serve each individual male and female member. Our ladies reflect a broad range of Ukrainian society, young, older, slim, and not so slim, well educated, and those with the minimum education. We offer a 1, 2 , and 3 month membership. With any of these membership options, you will have full access to write, and receive unlimited email correspondence at no additional cost to you. You may write as many of our ladies as you wish. Both Nataliya and I will also offer free advise in our members Forum. Perhaps a Ukrainian female perspective will assist you in your efforts. We offer our advise and service at all times! We work for you! Our agency has a ZERO tolerance for scams!! I have been scammed before personally, and I will not allow this in my agency !! Each individual woman in our agency has been approved by myself, my wife Nataliya, and our office staff in Odessa. I will personally be traveling to Odessa on February 3rd 2004, to meet each woman in our agency that I do not already know personally, and those who are not yet listed on our site. I will also be attending several business meetings to finalize our travel business, Solemn Vow Travel.

We are a simple "grass roots" business. Our goal is to allow all of our members to experience the same joy that Nataliya and I have experienced together. It is our intention to assist you in every process to find your one and only true love.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to email me at any time if you have questions.

Regards,
    Steve
    Solemn Vow Marriage Agency
    steve@solemnvow.com
    http://www.solemnvow.com

P.S. If you have interest, I would like to extend one free 1 month membership to the first person to email me. Since our site is only brand new, most all of our ladies have yet to receive letter's. If this is appealing to you, simply email me back mentioning this forum, your full name, and I will issue you a free username and password.
Working...
X