X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for Ukrainian husband

Priviet!!
    Hallo everybody!
    Perhaps my "nick" doesn't show that, but I am a woman. I have been still looking for true love. I am Polish , 37 years old, really attractive, tall, slim, educated, well with sense of humour.
    I am going to Lviv and for a few days to the mountains
    this August with a small group of friends.. Perhaps someone would like to join us??

Originally posted by Listekwiatremgnany
    Priviet!!
    Hallo everybody!
    Perhaps my "nick" doesn't show that, but I am a woman. I have been still looking for true love. I am Polish , 37 years old, really attractive, tall, slim, educated, well with sense of humour.My profile and photo is here in the "Ukraine Dating" Look: "Secret"
    I am going to Lviv and for a few days to the mountains
    this August with a small group of friends.. Perhaps someone would like to join us??

Comment

My photo is in Ukrainian dating also under yurilev. Check me out.

Comment

Yuri, nice to hear from you

[Check me out.

Yuri!
        I've seen your web page. Beautiful pictures!
        I cannot check you out! I can't log in the "Ukrainian dating"???!!! but I get lots of "virtual kisses" every day. It means that my profile still there but I can't see it nor any other? I wanted to "complete"the data and get the access once again but I will have to change my nick.
        bye

Comment

Indians also had creative nicknames...

Hi Listek, sorry for interrupting you, I can only say that you adopted one of the most promising nicknames here. It looks like taken from Slowacki's poetry.
          It reminds me a "dance" of plastic bags from the "American Beauty" film.
          Greetings from Krzysztof Kamil Baczynski's town.
          Zbigniew

Comment

Comment

Hello Listek

[Check me out.

Yuri!

I cannot check you out! I can't log in the "Ukrainian dating"???!!! but I get lots of "virtual kisses" every day.
              bye
              Listek,

Thank you for your response. I thought of sending you a virtual kiss but thought that if there is a possibility of direct contact that would be better. You can see another picture of me at this link:
              http://profiles.yahoo.com/yurilev. You can also write to me at:
              tallslav@aol.com
              if you wish.

Comment

Yuuuri!

Yuri! You wanted to send me Your virtual kiss?
                So do it please - send me Your kiss.
                The link you gave me doesn't lead anywhere. Sorry.
                I'll write to You soon. Bye

Comment

Zbyszek!

Originally posted by Zbyszek
                  Hi Zbyszek!
                  You are not interrupting of course. Thanks for your nice words about my nickname. Are you a poet?
                  Greetings from the same town. (I suppose)

Comment

Chopin knew a sound of leaves being driven by the wind...

Listek, pozdrowienia od wiatru, deszczu i slonka!

Maybe a good luck drove you here, because it is a nice forum of interesting and intelligent people.
                    No I am not a poet, I am a kind of the opposite. I am an engineer and I realize seeing leaves dancing in the wind can be a feeling you can not experience when you contact a machine tool.
                    My town was born when Vars fell in love with a beautiful siren called Sava who is a town's symbol.
                    Poets loved my town and they were ready to die defending it, like Baczynski who was only about twenty in 1944. My granddad was not a poet but he also died defending my town in 1939.

Listek, may good winds softly turn you around here for longer.
                    Zbigniew

Comment

Lyyyyyystek!

Did you receive it? Did it give you a link? If you're not interested that's ok. I'm just curious if you were able to use the link.

Yuri

Comment

Pryviet Yuri!

Yes! have seen it. Yuri, you seem to be very handsome, not only an inteligent and talented artist.
                        I don't know You but I'm afraid You are one of those men who look for someone who is "the younger, the better".
                        Are you looking for a doughter or for a partner?

Big virtual kiss

Comment

Zbigniew

Good to hear from You. As I can see You are a very active member of the forum. My family happily survived the 2ww(except one uncle who died from pneumonia a few weeks after returning from the concentration camp.But let's leave it.
                          I see a lot of discussions about history here which are nothing more but insulting each other...
                          What about writing a poem?

Comment

Poetry in Ukraine.com

...and in the meantime Listek, you can read some Slavic quotes in English. Ukraine, with its mythical history and Wernyhora visions, is a fertile poetic ground.
                            Regards
                            Zbigniew

http://www.ukraine.com/forums/showth...7&pagenumber=5

As to the History forum, you can find friendly exchange of views as well. Please see the contributions of Kathy, Johnstruthers, Batukhan, Zhuk, Forest and Halina. There is a lot of valuable accumulated information here, also in the Genealogy forum.

[Edited by Zbyszek on 27th May 2003 at 13:21]

Comment

Lystek,

If you feel that I am too old for you then that is one thing. However, you seem to be a bit presumptuos about my attitude.

Yes, I would prefer someone of child bearing age because I would still like the option of having a descendant. However, I have amany other concerns and the child issue isn't written in stone. Historically the age bracket which I have stated has been the most attractive for me. Women that are younger tend to be pretty immature and those that are older usually have had their kids, who are suspicious of new men in mommy's life.

Good luck in your search. There are many fish in the sea but quality is difficult.

Yuri

Comment

Working...
                              X