Ukraine, Women & Money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine, Women & Money

This message is really aimed at Yoyomans original posting entitled 'Whatever'and the numerous replies you recieved (congradulations on that part). Have any of you really got a clue about life and in particular the subject, it seemed to go off track somewhat, argueing about spelling etc.It appears that you are young, inmature and have very little knowledge about the subject especially Steve and Olesya, at least htourrett talks sense.
    I can say this because i have knowledge of all 3. I have a fantastic Ukranian lady fiancee (only two thirds my age & i did'nt buy her), i visit Ukraine 4 to 5 times a year and i have some money to be able to do this, you are confusing Love and Sex.
    Perhaps when you have experience of all 3 you will let me know.
    One last thought for Olesa, everything has a price, even ladies, from any country.
    Serious replies only please.
    Regards
    David

Very interesting point. The 'Whatever' topic is my opinion, yet I understand it is not usually wise to generalize. Good luck with your fiancee, people will always have different opinions, but if you feel that this lady is right for YOU, then you should ignore any comments that gives you an uneasy feeling. After all the the old saying is :

"The kingdom's fate shall be determined by the king alone"

Comment

David,

I did have a great long set of witty pros written, but I can't be arsed putting them down. Congratulations on finding the women of your dreams. I hope you'll both be very happy. It is however, amusing how it touches a nerve when you mention this to old western men with young Ukrainian brides.
      One question do you think you'd have got a wife this much younger than you in the UK? Other than a trophy wife of course.
      WE believe what we believe and if that makes us happy then everything's OK.

Vlas

Young and immature, ooh, how wounding, I've lived and worked in Ukraine for six years. It kind of gives me some insight and Olesya is a young women from Ukraine, so I'd guess she'll know something about this.

Comment

I honestly think you both have some valid points, but I must say that I am leaning towards Vlas opinion.

Wuzzzup Vlas
        Familiarize yourself with Falun Dafa @ www.falundafa.org

Comment

Steve,
          I take your point, but is 40 old and is 28 young ? My first wife and various girlfriends have all been considerably younger, so i guess the answer is yes, but i prefer the beauty, intelligence and class of East European ladies. Do not tar all Western men with the same brush. After saying that, i am not sticking up for Western men, quite the opposite, i exploit there desire of Eastern Europe, some are suckers.
          Regards
          David

Comment

David,
            You exploit the desire of western men for east European things... You know I'm going to have to ask what do you do?
            I hope you do not run a marriage agency.

You didn't answer my question. Would you have got this woman in England?

I don't tar all western men with the same brush, (I'm from Manchester, that's quite western, YoYoman is a Texan) but if you get splashed, then maybe you should get out of the way.

Vlas.

How's your life YoYoman?

Comment

If you Love someone then age is unimportant. happy marriages are built on respect and age can get in the way of it.

--------------------------------------------------------
              Life is all money, pleasure and period pain :-)

[This message has been edited by LippyChick (edited 11 September 2000).]
              What we want and what we need have been confused...

Comment

Steve,
                I did answer your question, Yes.
                I have a few business interests but i can assure you it is not a marriage agency, allthough i did think that you might think that.Why, do you not agree with them ?
                How did you get to live and work in the Ukraine for the past 6 years ?

David

Comment

Hi Vlas, Greetings to every body else!!
                  Now if western men are exploiting our Ukrainian women then whay about this.......
                  An Ukrainian woman from Lviv aged 43 married a man aged 22 from Bradford, England. Yeah his parents are 2nd generation Ukrainian born here in England.
                  So, who is exploiting who?????????????????
                  Or is it love , and dont ask me as I certanly wouldnt marry a woman 20 years older than my self, they properbly would not wont me!!!!!
                  So Vlas theres hope for you yet!!??

Comment

Hi Vlas, Greetings to every body else!!
                    Now if western men are exploiting our Ukrainian women then what about this.......
                    An Ukrainian woman from Lviv aged 43 married a man aged 22 from Bradford, England. Yeah his parents are 2nd generation Ukrainian born here in England.
                    So, who is exploiting who?????????????????
                    Or is it love , and dont ask me as I certanly wouldnt marry a woman 20 years older than my self, they properbly would not wont me!!!!!
                    So Vlas theres hope for you yet!!??

Comment

The post has expired and the subject is old

[This message has been edited by olesya.p (edited 23 October 2000).]
                      Olesya

Comment

Hi Ihor, what do you mean, hope for me yet? You cheeky beggar
                        I'm a Manc, Gods gift to everything

You could be 99 and you partner 18, if you love and respect each other then who is to say it's wrong. I still don't like sad old farts thinking they can get a trophy wife from Ukraine by flashing a few notes.

Hi Olysea, nice to have you back.

Vlas.

Comment

Here we go again!
                          After a moment of contemplation I have came to the conclusion that we might be dealing with a pair of frustated loosers (vlas vs yoyo):-( that because of their sorry, unmanly, and unatractive appearance, this loosers probably have not been able to hook up with any decent girls on either side of the atlantic...what else can it be!
                          Olesya, my dear, what is your problem? your attitude makes you very unatractive, no mean spirited female is really respected here in the states....
                          We have good looking girls here in the west, I have dated many, and I continue to do so before I commit to any one, including the ladies I am corresponding with in Kiev and St.Petersburg, this is what we call playing the field, and that is my choice, our choice for some of us, so all of you chill out, If you do not like it here, no body is forcing you to stay here in the states:-(
                          htourrett

Comment

You evidently watched one soccer game, and never needed to see another because you already knew what was going to happen, right?
                            I have met the most wonderful woman, and she is only a few years (7) younger than I am. She has no conception of the money I earn, only of the love I have for her.
                            You should always keep an open mind, but you have opened up your so much your brains have run out!!!

Comment

Htourrett,

Have I touched a nerve. ooh I'm so sorry. You see if you ain't exploiting east European women then join in castigating the scum that are.

By the way I'm from England, that's in Europe and have no intention of hooking up with a women in the states.

I earn barrel loads of cash, so even if I was a loser (like your good self) I'd be able get my self a woman in Ukraine. But you see old chap, I've got respect for women and Ukraine, you obviously haven't hence the pathetic attempt to attack YoYoman, Olesya and my characters.

Although Olesya is perfectly capable of kicking you inadequate ass herself, I have to say you comments to her show what a kind of women your looking for.
                              "do what I say women... Be feminine, subservient and don't have a thought in your head" Sad inadequate fellow that you are.

cybertek.

It's called football and I go to watch Manchester City on every Saturday that I'm, in England. So that's your first stupid analogy dealt with.
                              I bet you have love for your women. When I'm a sad old fart, to knackered to attract a women in the west, I'll be off to some country that hasn't been exploited yet 'to show my love to some younger woman.' The only problem is of course, where's going to be left.
                              On second thoughts I'd probably have more respect.

Give me a one women with the strength of character of Olysea than a million stupid women that'll do just what I say.

Vlas a sad loser who has never had a girl friend in his life, so attacks sad old farts who get women half their age on personality alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X