Forum members, who is single here???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum members, who is single here???

I am wondering how many people who are on this forum actually are single (to clarify, if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend this already counts as NOT single, but if you just got divorced or broke up with your b-f/g-f this means you are single).

Please post your replies if you feel comfortable with this sort of question. Thanks

reply one

I have a girlfriend, so I am not single (v-g)

Comment

I have a boyfriend, I guess that means I'm not single either.

Comment

Clarification

a little clarification (it's a rare case but still)
        - if you are not single, but looking, then consider yourself as single (for the purposes of this thread ) Thanks again.

Comment

interesting question
          I am single right now. What difference does it make?

Best,

Gutsulka

Comment

Now that I have read some of your posts, I see what you're trying to find out

Well, I'm not even an active member of any of the forums. It's just interesting sometimes to read those funny discussions about Ukrainian women..you know what I mean.

and I would like to know why people are looking for their significant ones online as well

good luck,

Gutsulka

Comment

Originally posted by gutsulka
              interesting question
              I am single right now. What difference does it make?

Best,

Gutsulka
              This makes no difference at all. I just wanted to get a raugh idea about the members of this forum. Some believe that the majority of members are single and I am curious to know, to what extend this claim is true. So far, 2 to 1, not single are leading.

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hey, V-G, ty vyyavlyaetsya miy zemlyak!!!!
                Ya z Kolomyi!

Yak dovgo ty v Anglii????

Gutsulka

Comment

Pryvit, a ya ne v Angliyi, ya zaras v Kanadi. (Z Ukrayiny vyyihav chotyry roky tomu).

Ok, that was a bit of Ukrainian... ahh.. native language. But it's not fair towards the others. So we better use English.

So, tell me more about yourself, where you live now and how is Kolomyya???

Comment

For whatever it's worth, I'm single. Question for Gutsulka...it looks to me that you speak Ukrainian. Chomu wy pyshete Hutsulka pochenayutchy z bukwoyu "G"?

Comment

..well, it happened during my registration, I guess I have to reregister.
                      It should be "hutsulka", you are absolutely right

Comment

V-G,

I'm in Michigan now (that is not that far from Canada)as an exchange student from Ukraine. ..I'm coming back home in June to finish one more year at "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy" to get my degree.
                        Did you know about Museum of Pysanka that was built 2 years ago in Kolomyia? It's gorgeous!
                        ...Where in Canada are you? Are you working or studying?

best,

Gutsulka

Comment

First, about Ukrainian words starting with "G" or "H". According to the pronunciation it would be more correct to use "H", but since our names are translated into Latin not English (when we receive our passport) it is more appropriate to use "G". Hence my surname is Gusak, not Husak.

Gutsulka, I have not heard about that museum at all, it would be nice to see it. But I am not coming to Ukraine any time soon. I work and study here in Canada, and once I get my degree I think I will move to either USA or China (China being my preference).

How is your study in Kyiv Mohyla Academy? I applied there but then chose not to go, since I got a better offer in UK. What faculty are you in?

Comment

reply to Hutsulka

You are from Kolomiya? I was there in 98, a very pretty town. I visited the museum of "Narodne Mistetstwo". It was all very scenic and interesting to me, since I am a Ukrainian-American visual artist. I also know several people from there here in the New York area. What are you studying in Michigan?

Yura

Comment

to

Wolodya,

I enjoyed your home page. You are quite the philosopher for one who is so young. I suspect that you will do well in life.
                              Bazhayu vsoho dobroho!

Yura

Comment

Working...
                              X