Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to know beauty girl of ukraine with a degree that want to come in italy and

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to know beauty girl of ukraine with a degree that want to come in italy and

i want know a beauty girl of ukraine with a degree (if it's possible a engineering mechanical or eletronic) because i want marry with a serious girl!! please not prostitute!! please answer me your profile and if it's love .... i want live with you!! for all our life!!
    i believe in the world
    i have a mind opened
    exuse for my old english(9 years ago)

------------------
    i want marry with a engineering (beaty)!!!

ok

Comment

Here we go agian

Comment

Originally posted by Shevster:
        Here we go agian
        you are a male??!! sorry i want to find a woman of my life!! and i want to give a possibility of work(job) to a girl of the eastern union!! bye shevster
        good luck
        paolo

------------------

Comment

Sannio1,

Why a Ukrainian women?
          What's wrong with Italian women?
          Do you speak Ukrainian or Russian. Do you think not speaking Ukrainian ain't going to create problems in your relationship?
          Have you ever been to Ukraine?
          What's the most important thing a women brings to a relationship and why do you think Ukrainian women can do this best?

A few important questions if your looking for a relationship.

Vlas

Comment

Oh, come on guys, leave this italian man alone! He's looking for a serious girl -- let him do it, he has a right for that... And who knows, may be he will find a real love in our country. And as for a question about what is wrong with italian women... I can tell you what is wrong with them -- NOTHING! It's wrong with that guy, he just doesn't understand those women, or let's say, they don't understand each other. That's all what is wrong.
            I understand foreign men MUCH BETTER then ukrainian. And it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with all of the ukrainian guys...
            All the best, Lena.

Comment

Hi Lena,
              Therefore How can he understand Ukrainian women?

These are just simple questions and no one need read them, let alone answer them.

I just think they're important questions to answer if you're going to have a relationship with some one from another country. Especially, if you're looking on-line.

Take care,

Vlas

Comment

why i can not help a lady of ukraine??
                much girl of this country come into italy and begun a prostitute!!it's unbelieble!! prostitute with a degree!!!
                i don't have a girl and i want give a opportunity to foreign girl to begun a beautiful life with me!! why not?? because the ukraine are wrong?? can you explain me?? no i don't know this country!! only online!! that country are wrong???
                please explain me...thank my new friends
                can you give me a photo in my email
                sannio1@hotmail.com

Comment

Steve: You're right.
                  Lena: Grrr
                  Sannio: so you're not a very popular guy among italian girls, so you think that a smart girl from Ukraine will marry you because you got more money...

Buona fortuna, spero che troviate una
                  ragazza con quale il vostro rapporto sta andando essere basato su amore, non su soldi

Stas
                  For Independent and prosperous Ukraine

Comment

yes money
                    at the first!!but after i think i can go in love of this girl or not???
                    because the ukraine girl are wrong??
                    chi di voi conosce (parla italiano)??
                    bye

------------------

Comment

STEVE-excellent questions.I feel communication is very important.I am learning ukr at the moment(its very,very,very hard)and i send all my mail in russkie k018r cyrillic,which she understands just fine(if she exisists)

SHEVSTER-dont you mean:here I go again...?(eventually)

STASUA-me,me,me:ie who cares if he wants2 marry ukr chick,she could be just like you,an ukrainaian just trying to see what you see everyday,in a different land.....or is it ok for you to have dreams and ambitions,but noone else(limp bizkits quote-now i know why ya wanna hate me,cause hate is all the world has ever seen lately)hell band by the way.......dont u think lena knows what shes talking about,bytch!

SANNOI-go hard man,cause no-one in this world is gunna do it 4 ya....dont listen to stas and shevster,it really doesnt matter what you do or say,its gunna be the completely wrong answer anyway,best of luck dude

cartman from south park

------------------

Comment

Hello Jason! Nice to see that i'm not alone who's trying to defence here such guys as Sannio. Let's do it and convince ukrainians that we are right!!!
                        How's your girl? Wanna talk about it? Any time. Good luck.

Lena from Germany.

Comment

Lena, - dieses Halteseil, mochte ukrainische Frauen KAUFEN, und Sie unterstutzen ihn?

No, parlo appena italiano un piccolo-bit, io
                          sono stato in Italia, esso sono un paese
                          piacevole... Ma l'Ucraina e molto migliore

Good luck,
                          Stas
                          For Independent and prosperous Ukraine

Comment

Satino, u not trying to help Ukrainian girl, you trying to take advantage of some poor Ukrainian girl...

Comment

hi friends
                              i want to ask you wath do you think about the girl by agency of ukraine...
                              this agency is a joke???
                              what do you think about this for to know ukraine girl??

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X