Post your BIRTHDAY here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your BIRTHDAY here

It's about time that we had a thread like this one, we have some really nice regular members who post here. It would be nice to post your birth date here, so we can celebrate it and congratulate those who are a year older
    You do not have to post the year of your birth if you do not want to, just the day and the month

Irina

I'll start!

January 25th, 1976

Comment

Dec 20
      Yours truly!

Comment

Tomorrow, tomorrow is my birthday.
        And tomorrow there is Commemoration Day in Ukraine.

Comment

December 25, 00 B.C.

Comment

hey!! mines dec 1 but really i want to come in and say hi and ummm , i saw some things said about Ukrainian woman !! hey , ive got one and she is the very best and we were never looking and ummm yeah we havent meet yet !! we could have! but ive had some really bad troubles with customs !!! and the ticket and well everything!! anyway im wanting to spend time in Ukraine and i was wondering if some one could help as i want to work for my stay , which im wanting in the area of Donensk!
            Im from new Zealand, well , im there now!! and plane to travel 2003 in jan so i guess all im looking for is some people who would like to talk about it with me)and not talk the micky out of it ok !!! )

Comment

birthday's

I havent celebrated birthdays in a long time,
              I guess everyone has at least one.
              mine is June 01, same as Marylin Monroe.
              and Andy Griffith
              here I am!

Comment

May 15, 1976.

Comment

Happy Birthday

It's really May 15? Happy Birthday!...I'm fairly close to you...Mine is one May 28 (1976)

Originally posted by KseniaN
                  May 15, 1976.

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday

Originally posted by Ulysses
                    It's really May 15? Happy Birthday!...I'm fairly close to you...Mine is one May 28 (1976)

Originally posted by KseniaN
                    May 15, 1976.

HA-HA-HA!!!!
                    So you are in fact older?!
                    Mine is November 1976

Comment

Funny

Older...By a few months! I wonder when Raj's bday is?!

Originally posted by SweetNovember

HA-HA-HA!!!!
                      So you are in fact older?!
                      Mine is November 1976

Comment

Caught you Ulysess and SweetNovember ! My age.....

SO here you are, you two naughty children Ulysess and SweetNovember.You thought you could escape from me, well here I am.For heaven sake its age again between both of you.Bingo I was right all the way and finally you clever little smart Ulysess you hit both in one go that is you finally got SweetNovember's age and the exact choice of yours Ulysess, that is a women older to you in age.Congrulations and Celebrations to the Newly Established Couple. Rajkumar
                        Rajkumar

Comment

15th Dec 1974

Comment

Re: Caught you Ulysess and SweetNovember ! My age.....

You ditched the question Raj....What is your birthdate!

Originally posted by Rajkumar
                            SO here you are, you two naughty children Ulysess and SweetNovember.You thought you could escape from me, well here I am.For heaven sake its age again between both of you.Bingo I was right all the way and finally you clever little smart Ulysess you hit both in one go that is you finally got SweetNovember's age and the exact choice of yours Ulysess, that is a women older to you in age.Congrulations and Celebrations to the Newly Established Couple. Rajkumar

Comment

My birthday is in August of 1979. I'm a LEO!! GGRrrrr. or I can Purrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X