Education

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Education

I believe than the education and respect is essential in every person. I dont speak english and I do not drink . Thank you for his excellent grade attention: Good-bye

One for the road...

Perhaps you should drink...there's nothing wrong with it!
    It is not whether or not one drinks, but how much. Moderation is the key!!!

Comment

Pivo i selyodka!

Nebois', prorvemsya!!!! A kstati, pochemu bi ne bahnut' kapelyushechku - edak grammulek 500-600???:)

Comment

500-600??? I hope you mean "na-troyih"..

Comment

That's great Peace!How do you do that without a drink? You mean to say you do not drink.How about water? Do you at least drink water.Interesting Peace.At least we have someone who is a "Conservationist".Hope I got that correct.
          Rajkumar

Comment

THE KEY

Without proper education, and perceverence one cannot succeed. If one drinks too much, one also cannot succeed. I know this because a family member of mine has a drinking problem. Over drinking to the point that one is addicted takes one into the past. One becomes lost in the past, and this is not the key to success.

Comment

How are you Laryska? Just posted to "DON".WEll said Laryska drinking only takes you to the past.One only lives in a world of "Fantasy" but not Reality.The next day when you wake up you face with "Reality" and the problems are still there.But when one drinks one is in a fool's paradise,believing that he is in reality.Drinking is an adulteration version of "Meditation".But sometimes when you are dissappointed in life drinking sort of gives you a moment of "Reality" though short lasting.Probably a cheap way to face reality as such.Sometimes but not at all times drinking gives a sort of power and imagination which could come to reality.It all depends on how you treat drinking as such.Don't allow drinking to rule you,ruin you but if you could control yourself with drinks you could allow it to give you dreams and fullfill it.Good Night Laryska.
              Rajkumar

Comment

if you could control yourself with drinks you could allow it to give you dreams and fullfill it.
                WHAT are you drinking??

Comment

Fermented milk with fermented grapes.Yogurt(Lactobacillus bulgarius)plus "Beers".girlfriend,you want some!
                  Rajkumar

Comment

If you're drinking yogurt, it must be KEFIR. I love kefir and riazhenka too (kefir from baked milk). Beer only non-alcholic, and very rearly. I hope Ludmila likes beer, Russian gorls sometimes like vodka!

Comment

a glass of wine a day keeps the doctor away

Originally posted by Laryska
                      [problem. Over drinking to the point that one is addicted takes one into the past. One becomes lost in the past, and this is not the key to success. [/B]
                      Dear Laryska,

That is very well put eventhough the past is obviously the cause and not only the consequence of drinking to get drunk.

The nicest dreams should happen even and especially when sober my dear Raj :+), imagination should not need artificial stimulation : alcohol is here to make dreams come true for as long as its effects will clog one's brain.

But one should definitely not deprive oneself of the great pleasure of a good red wine once in a while.

Comment

Donquichotte,I have gone to many wine tasting sessions but I end up drinking wine just like how I drink my beers.The art of drinking wine is too time consuming and the added formality to wine drinking just makes me uncomfortable.
                        girlfriend,I suppose Kefir is Lassi which is commonly drunk by the Indians.Lassi is milk which is fermented and one could have it with or without sugar.Is that what you meant by Kefir? As for Vodka I don't really like it simply because you can keep drinking and drinking vodka and suddenly when it hits, you are caught unaware and at one time after drinking vodka I had entertained my friends to such an extent that I never realised I had done all those they described.Since then I have continued to drink what I had told you.So finally I have met one American girl who does not drink.Mr.Ulysess is surely going to be proud of you.By the way girlfriend how do you abstain from alcohol?I suppose you must be a true "Academician".
                        By the way Don,you are right, one must have dreams but in a sober state.Dreams in a sober state can not only be frustrating but most of the times disappointing.On the other hand dreams at a certain level of intoxication can be a great consolation but short lasting.But dreams as such must be powerful enough for it to become a reality.
                        "Dream what you dare to Dream
                        Do what you dare to do
                        And be what you dare to be."
                        DR.Walter Doyle Staples
                        Rajkumar

Comment

Rajkumar, the question is why does anyone drink? I find from my own experience I used to drink when I was unhappy. Since then I found other ways to deal with it. And in college we drank at parties because we were stupid and thought it was fun.

I think Lassi sounds more like Prostokvasha (soured milk). I really enjoy the choices of various flavors of Kefir they have now in the regular grocery store, no need hunting for specialty stores any more for it. I have been drunking a lot of it lately, more than usual, it's like I am craving it, I wonder why. Do you like it, Rajkumar?

[Edited by girlfriend on 7th September 2002 at 17:32]

Comment

Girlfriend-Its "Self Realisation"

girlfriend,just don't drink anything which is alcohol contaminated.Just keep to kefir which you describe is non-alcoholic.My friend Donquichotte is always a "Wiseman" and he had enlighten in a way to what Laryska's feels about drinking, that drinking is because of the past and while we were in college as you girlfriend we drank maybe for reasons we only knew because of what happened to us and it was stupid but just like my learned friends Donquichotte and Laryska says one must forget the past and drinking never takes us any where.You girlfriend have just done it and you are in the path of "Realisation".You have done it without drinking alcohol and in a way you have realised and that's what is "Self-Awareness and "Realisation".I suppose I was trying to tell you this that you are a self realised person afterall.Let me tell you girlfriend it is difficult to achieve what you have achieved that is "Self Awareness,Knowing Yourself and "Realisation" and that is knowing One's Self.That's what I was trying to tell you in the poem just meant for you only.I have no bad intentions for you whatsoever but to just share my views to you and I feel a bit qualified to do it because of my past experiences in life to maybe help you though you may not have any problems but to be a good friend to you also.I won't confuse you anymore but I will remember the "Kafir" and always give a thought about it.YOu girlfriend keep craving for your drinking that is "Kefir".Wonder why the sudden crave suddenly?Bye.
                            Rajkumar

Comment

Thanks, Rajkumar! I am not sure what self-realization really mean, is it individuation? I don't think I got there yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X