• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson123
    started a topic Sugar Daddy

Sugar Daddy

Hello,

Any fine babes out there looking for the ultimate meal ticket? Well here I am equipped with high dollar absorbtion rates and a thick skull to match. All I ask is that you hold my hand as we walk through life and smell the roses.
    I can spend a dollar so fast that the old washinton is but a blur to me in most cases. My real kicker is that I have a short-term memory to facilitae any womans agenda hehehehe. Think about babes you can have the best of both worlds and me all at the same time.
    I can make ya happy cause I am low maintenace too. All I need is a peck on the cheek every third week and you tell me how great I am in front of my friends and we gotta a deal Lucille.
    Hehehehehe hope you write me soon to discuss the pre-nuptual arrangements hehehe.

Rex-a-rama
    zz

• Dekland
    replied
    Hmmm.,

Okay then Phillip.

Rex xx

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    I am begining to worry about you two

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Hehehe
    Where else could I be?

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Beata Girl,

Glad your back hehehe.

REX xx

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    I'm back! All and sound...
    Why not make it a collective date, ha?
    Just kidding of course...

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    What did you do to her Rex - she isn't here!!

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Beata,

Hehehehe Phill is jealous you better go give him some attention hahaha.

REX xx

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Crack is the most obvious explaination to me too...

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Hahahaha,

Crack is not a drug it's lifestyle and that aint me hahaha.

Rex xx

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    hey there my sugar daddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you know it is nice to talk to guys like you
    don't be afraid we will never leave you
    ever
    right Beata?
    i got your pic and i think they are cool
    wanna hang out with me man?
    sorry beata
    love you all
    vicTROLLia
    later

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Mr. N,

Hey man ya trying to steal my sugar-daddy status? Hehehehe
    These babes need me (my money hehehe) and they are a deep passion in my world.
    I can't wait to see em all and spens all my loot then they will dump me but that's okay cause I'm THE SUGA DADDY.
    Hahahaha.

REX xx

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Okay, I screwed up again...Sorry!!!!

I said Beata and Troll-Girl were the only gals who keep me coming back. To that list let me add Yulia and grandma!!!!!And let's not forget Ruslana, even if she has been absent lately. Am I forgetting anyone else??? Hummmmm......Jees, I hope not.

Anyway, I love all the gals who come here. My hat is off to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Oh, by the way VicTROLLia, I'm sending you a pic right away. It might make you forget all about your GI boyfriend. hehehe......JUST KIDDING. But I am sending the pic. Be forewarned!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dekland
    replied
    Ye Gads!!! You young eastern European women are so coooooool and hip. Why didn't they make 'em like you girls(ladies) when I was growing up?????? I don't think they ever made 'em like you two in this country. Probably never will!!!

Hey Troll-Girl! Have you surmised that your new handle is eerily similar to the music playing machines invented by Thomas Edison???/ I think they were called Victrolas. They were like the old 33RPM phonographs(actually they played at 78RPM's) and had a big funnel looking thing emenating from the center(Somebody help me out here). Anyway, If you two ever leave the boards I'll be right behind you.(Beata and Victoria). After Lilly's departure, you two are the only females that keep me coming back for more.

Also Troll-Girl: I knew that things would work out for you and your beau. You might not get to see him as often as you would like, but as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. May the force be on your side!!!!

By the way, Beata, after seeing my pic, do you think that I could still hang with young Polish women???? I'm young at heart and don't really look 43, would you agree??? hehehehe

Please, Beata and Victoria, don't ever go away from here!!!! You gals are soooooooooooooo cooooooooool !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X