Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Daddy

Hello,

Any fine babes out there looking for the ultimate meal ticket? Well here I am equipped with high dollar absorbtion rates and a thick skull to match. All I ask is that you hold my hand as we walk through life and smell the roses.
    I can spend a dollar so fast that the old washinton is but a blur to me in most cases. My real kicker is that I have a short-term memory to facilitae any womans agenda hehehehe. Think about babes you can have the best of both worlds and me all at the same time.
    I can make ya happy cause I am low maintenace too. All I need is a peck on the cheek every third week and you tell me how great I am in front of my friends and we gotta a deal Lucille.
    Hehehehehe hope you write me soon to discuss the pre-nuptual arrangements hehehe.

Rex-a-rama
    zz

I don't know what drug he is on, but I want some of it.
    Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends
    listen to what you don't say.

Comment

If you get that perscription, I want it too.

Comment

Hey There,

It's me again and I'm thinking of taking my lady to a concert but she has yet to address me here on the boards. I was thinking of Blink182 as they are THE band in my book.
        I'm easy and you can abuse me all you want as I'm too thick to really know your doing it. Walks in the park are fun and dinners for two by candle light are a special favorite for me.
        OHHH please some nice babe come and ytalk with me about our future wedding and our pre-nuptual agreement hehehe.

REX xx

Comment

REX?
          I wanna some of those drugs too

Comment

Beata,

Does this mean we have a date hehehehehe?

Rexy xx

Comment

Oh, maybe :-) Shall I go there or will you come here?

Comment

Beata,

Both of course....lovely indeed.

REX xx

Comment

OK REX, just check that I don't go there at the same time you'll come here
                  Beata

Comment

That would be like playing airball
                    Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends
                    listen to what you don't say.

Comment

Beata,

Okay I will come and then you can come to see me. I will pay your way as a friend and you can repay me by showing me Poland ok?

Rex xx

Comment

Hello,

Almost forgot about the extra 2000 dollars in my wallet and I need to spend it fast hehehe. Any ideas?

Comment

Well, 2000 different ideas...I'll tell you when I come

Comment

Beata,

Ok then we have a date at your contry and I look forward to spending the most money I can.

Rex xx

Comment

REX honey if you had 2000 in your pocket you wuoldn't sit here and talk about spending them i think you are on crack and if it i ssooooooooo good i want it too
                              love
                              vicTROLLia
                              beata love my new name?
                              troll-girl

Comment

Working...
                              X