Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about nightclubs PLEASE HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about nightclubs PLEASE HELP!!!

Please, there is someone who urgently needs help, and will not let up until he gets an answer!! Several thousand dollars hinge on this question of the utmost importance!!

Which nightclub can this anonymous studmuffin go to, where women won't ask him for money every time he wants to get his hands on some live flesh??

Jutka, why don't you foxtrot with him ? Better still use the last four letters of that dance along with 'tle' and problem's solved. If you can't bring yourself to this sort of extreme action, why not tell him to get a life.
    Send those thousands of dollars to your nearest charity for me

Comment

Originally posted by jutka
      Please, there is someone who urgently needs help, and will not let up until he gets an answer!! Several thousand dollars hinge on this question of the utmost importance!!

Which nightclub can this anonymous studmuffin go to, where women won't ask him for money every time he wants to get his hands on some live flesh??
      I think he'll have to try an all male club then.

Comment

All male club?

We have at least 30 of those in Toronto, and I'm sure at least 200 of them in San Francisco, he doesn't have to march too far to find one

Irina

Comment

Re: All male club?

Originally posted by Irinka
          We have at least 30 of those in Toronto, and I'm sure at least 200 of them in San Francisco, he doesn't have to march too far to find one

Irina
          hey baby, I guess it's just you and me now......

Comment

LOL

Comment

LOL
              so...what do you want to do?

Comment

I'll ignore the above question

Irina

Comment

I'll ignore the above question

Irina
                  why? It's an honest question.

Comment

No Jingle?

Well Rickster you might have to fall back on your night job as a comedian to make ends meet. The insurance on your machinery must be killing you. BTW who takes care of your dogs while you are away?

Comment

Working...
                    X