Why do men get suckered in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do men get suckered in?

Are American women so lousy that American men are willing to risk their MONEY, SELF-RESPECT, and DIGNITY by gambling on faceless women halfway across the world? I say faceless women because many of the "profiles" have pictures not of a real woman looking for love, but some cutout picture of a model craftily disguised by a wicked Yuri or Nata as the genuine article. One guy on the blacklist site noticed that the picture sent to him was straight out of the Sports Illustrated!

So, are American women THAT BAD?

Almost.

Comment

Short & Sweet huh? Come on!! Elaborate! The "Feminazis" can't get you in cyberland!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with American women!
        Sadly, many American men think that Ukrainian women will be different from American women when they move to U.S.
        Most humans easily adapt to their new environment, that includes Ukrainian women

Irina

Comment

To quote Smauel Johnson 'it is a triumph of hope over experience'. Having done this myself it is a complicated question to answer, I guess everyone has different reasons. I have some good female friends in the US, I don't think it is necessarily down to problems with US/European women. Sometimes I think it is easier to believe what we want to believe rather than face reality, and unfortunately (or perhaps not ?) the internet can make a very convenient 'bubble' in which to feed those dreams and hopes, and it can be more comfortable to live there rather than the real world with real people.

Comment

Irinka is right again. That's why you don't bring them here right away. That's funny how it works. You take a perfectly good girl from eastern Europe to America and she immediately starts degrading herself like the american girls. Must be the water.

Comment

LOL

How do the American girls degrade themselves?

Comment

Well dah! Ya know! Like wow! Dat's cool! Ya Know! Like Wow! Ya know!Ya Know! Ya Know!

Comment

Slang you mean?

Dave, where do you meet those women? All of my American and Canadian female friends speak English
                  I can't stand slang of any kind...

Comment

IRINKA

Call me a coward but I don't want to go to far in this discussion. Next thing you know all the american girls would start sending me e-mail letter bombs. I'm not only going to the UKraine to look for a nice girl but as you know I want to go there for some cheap living.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayDave
                      Well dah! Ya know! Like wow! Dat's cool! Ya Know! Like Wow! Ya know!Ya Know! Ya Know!
                      Are you talking about women over the age of 14? I'm sure there are some American women who can speak proper English.

Comment

Maybe that's my problem. I guess I should quit hanging around 13 year olds. You would think a 50 year old would move on.

Comment

my opinion

Hey guys/gals,

This is my first post... ;-)

Well, I think it has to do with the type of person the guys our and the type of women we meet in our life. I myself meet a good amount of women, but find that most of the women are just plain crap. Yeah they have a personality, its not always a good one, but they are all the same to me. I rarely find a women that is smart and good looking... (maybe its where I look?)

Anyways, going outside of your country to meet women is not bad, its bad thinking its a get a wife free card..etc.etc..etc...

I myself actually have a good friend that lives in Odessa and will be visiting him (this is why I started reading these forums) and will most likely talk to women there. I do think from my perception now that the women in Ukraine WILL be different, BUT not different animals.... There is some universal things about women, and boy I can spot them in a heartbeat....

I ain't no silly scarecrow here. ;-)

Comment

Are there any dating sites for Ukrainian girls in Canada? I realize there a a lot of Ukrainians in Toronto -I am from Northern Ontario .. wondering if there are any agencies. I am Ukrainian as well but speak minimally.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards

Bill (Wacil)

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayDave
                              Irinka is right again. That's why you don't bring them here right away. That's funny how it works. You take a perfectly good girl from eastern Europe to America and she immediately starts degrading herself like the american girls. Must be the water.
                              You know Moupassan (sorry don't remember the spelling) once sad that foreign women are most attractive when they don't speak your language. As soon as they learn it <puh> and all attraction is gone....
                              'That's because while you don't understand a girl, you let your imgination create for you a WHAT YOU WANT. In fact, how can you know who she is if she can't say what she wants.
                              And also, Irinka is right, even if East European women are different in any way, they adapt quick and the differences are all gone within a year or two.

Most men get suckered in CAUSE THEY DESERVE IT
                              If he is a guy is a moron enough to believe a 22 yo can be in love with 52 yo - then let him have it in full!!!! None of my US friends would even contemplate looking for a bride abroad.

Comment

Working...
                              X