Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are good people...

Hello everybody.
    How about a new topic? Did you know that Mumiy Troll came up with a new album? It's too good to be true.
    So, anyway, that doesn't belong to this topic. Since personals forum was designed to make friends, let's use it. But as you know before you make a friend you should know the person, and that person better have some good qualities. Like it is always good if your friend is kind-hearted, generous, honest, have similar tastes with you, smart, educated, pretty.
    You will need a great deal of courage to participate in this discussion, because we will share our good qualities. Say something good about yourself. Lie if you need to . What is so good in you that'd make other people wanna be your friend. And don't be shy. So, who's first??

Regards...
    Sheff

I am.
    Hey Zhenya, this is a great topic. By the way, about music, did you know that Vopli Vidoplyasova was here in America with their concert in the NYC?
    About this topic, You know I think you probably need to demonstrate how to advertise ourselfs. Are you that wonderful person that you using as an example? Do you have those qualities? If you need, you can lie
    Anyway, Zhenya, let's discus it.

Comment

Well. That's why I said that you will need some courage in order to participate. I suspected that the first one to reply will be a girl. (That's something I learned from Nekrasov: "est' zhenshiny v russkih selenyah... and so on.. konya na skaku ostanovit i t.d.).
      Ok, I'll go first. So... OK. Welllll
      I don't know which one of my numerous good sides you wanna know about? So I'll say that I'm handsome. Some girls appreciate that. Very smart. In talking and in science. Mathematics and chemistry is my second love. And my mama used to say that I'm very sweet. I live as long as music is playing.(I don't know whether it's good or bad). I'm a caring person and can be fair(and will be fair). Tell me if I missed anything. OK?
      Regards...

PS: Who want to have a friend like me?
      Sheff

Comment

i forgot to add: extremely shy.
        Sheff

Comment

Zhenya, are you also practical? If so, you are the best. :-)
          OYG

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Vopli Vidoplyasova WERE HERE AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT
            For Independent and prosperous Ukraine

Comment

OK, Zhenya, now would you please tell me what part of your description is a lie
              I guess I'm wonderful person, people say to begin from begining, but I dont know where the begining is. Would you help me Zhenichka?

Comment

O. Stas, I'm sorry you did not know about it, but I brought those wonderful news in the topic calls "For people who like Ukrainian music". I even scaned the internt cite for those who want more information. Their concert was on 19-21 I guess. Sorry...

Comment

Comment

Hello everybody.
                    First of all a big thanks in form of a kiss to dear Olya for appreciating me and also for her existing on this board. I think other guys should join me in that move.
                    As for Ruslana: I'll do the same as to Olya, but I'll do it myself, without anyone joining.
                    I bet you are a wonderful person, just tell us how wonderful you are. You can start either from the inside or from the outside. Or both. Like if I were you I'd say: "Oh, I'm so good inside-out, ...."
                    As for your question, Ruslana, there was only truth in my post, but I also have some bad features which you don't know about. I guess everybody has those. But let's not talk about it in this topic, and if you really want to, you can start a new topic and call it:"we are baaad people". Who knows..., it can collect more replies than this one.

To Stas: I know it's much harder for you to miss VV then for us, who don't live in NYC. I feel so sorry. VV kicks ass. But how come you visited this topic and didn't contribute? Many people would like to know you better, including me.
                    So, get together people and start posting. There is some kind of attention started to accumulate around myself, and i'd like to disperse it on all of you.
                    Regards...
                    Sheff

Comment

Greetings,
                      Not wanting to write a book about my good qualities, I just tell you one: I can not stay MAD for more than 10-15 seconds.

Comment

Indeed, you are all good people. I would like to add that this is an awfully amusing group. It's like the "fun table" at the wedding reception -- the gang that can always be counted on to keep the party going long after the orchestra has packed up and gone home.
                        It's been a good blend of serious conversation, lighthearted humor, creative enterprises, bites and winks. And let's not forget the nasty uncle and the sweet grandma. I think it is very cool to have stumbled onto this group.

Now, I remove my outstretched lips from your collective buttocks, and respectfully surrender the floor.

Comment

WOOOOOOOW Kuhlenberg, What a bow!!!

Comment

Hmm I dont know what to say about my self, I think its not for me to decide what good qualities I have.

[This message has been edited by StasUA (edited 23 February 2000).]

Comment

That's right. Hey Zhenya, What about posting oppinions about each other instead of about ourselves?
                              For example: Stas is very nizhna dusha
                              Zhenya is great, and smart... do you want me to continue? I can say many, many more beautiful, honest qualities about you and others.
                              Sorry, maybe you wouldn't be happy with changing the topic.

[This message has been edited by Ruslana (edited 23 February 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X