Men at Ukraine.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men at Ukraine.com

I feel (some of the) men at Ukraine.com are very hostile towards the females, and the nice ones don't say anything. What kind of a girl do you have to be to servive on the boards?

Originally posted by firebird
    I feel (some of the) men at Ukraine.com are very hostile towards the females, and the nice ones don't say anything. What kind of a girl do you have to be to servive on the boards?
    First & foremost, birdie, are you male or female? I'm a wikkid guy and am out there to harass women, so, before I start on you, I need to make sure you don't have a dick+balls arrangement.
    Somniferous,
    Somniscient & Somnipotent

Comment

Just a comment.

Hello firebird. Not everybody here harasses women, unfortunately some do however. I really don't see the point in it but we have to remember a couple of things: A) This is a democracy and people is entitled to exercise it and B) You must understand that some people that behave like this might have had a bad experience during their childhood, you don't need to be a shrink to realize that. Some people would do anything to at least pretend that they "stand out". Anyway, if you don't like something just ignore it. By the way, where are you from?

Comment

Felix_Caro

Thank you for you feed back, Felix. I really appreciate it. I think you're right about point B), and I will just speak to the guys that are gentlemen and ignore the harrassers. Your point A) that it is being a free soceity well taken, but I would like to point out that women are protected by law against sexual harrassement everywhere else, harrassing women is not a mark of a free society, it is a mark of a savage society. I am originally from USSR, but live in US now. Where are you from?

Comment

Hi Firebird!

Welcome to Ukraine.com
          If anyone harrasses you, I'll be there to discipline them my way
          Where in the former CCCP did you come from originally? I'm from Odessa, and now I live in Toronto, Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Somniferous

First & foremost, birdie, are you male or female? I'm a wikkid guy and am out there to harass women, so, before I start on you, I need to make sure you don't have a dick+balls arrangement. [/B]
            Uuuuh! Harassing women!
            Seems like you've done a confession here Somniferous!

Comment

Dear moderators,

Being the one who is featured with the "balls & dick" attributes, that is the Man, I was being furiously attacked many a time by some hostile women, devushkas, and devochkas here in a ruthless and perverted manner.

Being unable and unwilling to oppose this sexual harassment and discrimination on my own, I am begging you to protect me, my male dignity, and democracy from these hostile females who brutally violate equal rights and well-being of men on ukraine.com.

Desperately crying out for protection,

g-o-r-a-u-r-u-m

Comment

What a fricken load. goaurum is friggin embarassment to men everywhere.

Stop talking sht.

Comment

Originally posted by JetSet
                  What a fricken load. goaurum is friggin embarassment to men everywhere.

Stop talking sht.
                  Jet,

When do you say you come of age, in particular, irony discernment age, legal in your country?

In your country, when does one normally enter the status of a homo sapiens?
                  Or it depends?

In your country, on what day does a puppy drop the membrane off his/her eyes and begin to see?

Thanks in advance for your valuable socio-ethnographical information if any.

Somniferous,

Comment

Originally posted by Somniferous
                    First & foremost, birdie, are you male or female? I'm a wikkid guy and am out there to harass women, so, before I start on you, I need to make sure you don't have a dick+balls arrangement.
                    Firebird: Trust me sweeheart, he is very very wicked. I think that is why I love the son of a *itch.

Comment

Be careful.

Comment

Ha-rAss-ment of wo-men: not allowing women to fool and embarass man, publicly exposing the idiocy of him treating the ha-rAss-ed woman as a bona fide partner

- Somniferous's Concise Dictionary of Terms & Definitions
                        Somniferous,

Comment

YawnazzzzzzzzZ

Comment

Re: Hi Firebird!

Originally posted by Irinka
                            Welcome to Ukraine.com
                            If anyone harrasses you, I'll be there to discipline them my way
                            Where in the former CCCP did you come from originally? I'm from Odessa, and now I live in Toronto, Canada.
                            Thank you, Irinka. I was born in Kharkov, but we left when I was a baby. You sound like Xena, The Warrior Princess fighting Men Behaving Badly.

Comment

haha

Irinka The Warrior Princess
                              Where in Canada do you live now?

Comment

Working...
                              X