10 top wanted new friends around the Globe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 top wanted new friends around the Globe

Hi my name is Andriy, i'm from Lviv, and i'd like to meet new friends for e-mailing,or other web activities or even more

Hi, Andrei!!!!!!!
    It is my first time i got to this web-page and i desided to right you right back. I am from Livi too. But now i live in New-York. I can't meet anyboy from the Ukraine. Everybody is either from Russia or fro Poland.
    Waiting for your answer!

Comment

Hi, Andrei!!!!!!!
      It is my first time i got to this web-page and i desided to right you right back. I am from Lviv too. But now i live in New-York. I can't meet anyboy from the Ukraine. Everybody is either from Russia or from Poland.
      Waiting for your answer!

Comment

Hello Andriy,

Im happy to see your reply...thanx
        i hope we can be friends.

pleas email me at mr_feeling208@yahoo.com
        i'll be waitting for your reply there...ok
        c ya.
        yours
        S A M I
        PS: if you can delet this after taken the email do it pleas.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Will Parr, and I live in Rochester, New York... I used to live in Kharkov, Ukraine with my family, but right now I'm in college, and I hope to make some new Ukrainian friends here.....

Email me at BobaFett333@xoommail.com

------------------
          Will Parr
          Rochester Institute of Technology
          Will Parr
          Rochester Institute of Technology

Comment

Hi, Andriy!
            I'm from Lviv too, but i'm in the US now. I go to college here. I know only 3 people here from Ukraine, so if you'd like to right me, please do so at uvk3@email.byu.edu

Comment

Hi Andrey!
              My name is Till, 28 y-o German. Im looking for a penpal from Lwiw. If you are interested, please give me your e-mail-address. My address: reinexx@hotmail.com.
              Best regards

Comment

Hello Andrij, My parents immigrated to Canada in the early 20's. My father was born in the village of Medvezeve near Drohobych. My Uncles grandson still lives in the area and his name is Roman Hrabowsky. I believe that he teaches at Ivan Franco Institute. I would like to have a pen pal in Lviv that I can communicate with periodically. Maybe you would know of Roman Hrabowsky. My e-mail is
                mhrabowsky.Ukraine.com

Comment

Hello, Andriy.
                  I see you have a lot of friends. That's very nice. I want to be your friend too. I'm from Chernovtsy, but I live in Seattle right now. I had communications with Skryabin's fan club in Lviv. What do you know about that fan club. I used to be one of the presidents of Skryabin's fan club in Chernovtsy. How are things in Lviv?
                  Regards.............................
                  Sheff

Comment

Hi Andriy,

I see a lot of people are responding to your post who live in USA but use to live in Ukraine.
                    I live in St Paul. But, I use to live in St Paul Heights. I am not a refugee or asylum seeker or anything. I just moved. The language is the same, too. Well, that's all. Bye.

rik

Comment

Originally posted by Maryashka
                      Hi, Andrei!!!!!!!
                      I am from Lviv too. But now i live in New-York. I can't meet anyboy from the Ukraine. Everybody is either from Russia or from Poland.

!
                      Where'd all the Puerto Ricans go?

Comment

Pryvit, Andriy,
                        everybody stays somewhere outside of Ukraine, and I'm here in Kyiv, and don't wanna move anywhere

Comment

Working...
                        X