• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women at Ukraine.com

Are there any women on these boards?

We have only girls left.

Comment

Gurls can become wimmin hot quick if pricked properly.

-Nonson-

Comment

Hey Nonson!

Hey "compadre" thats no way to talk to a lady. Why don't you use the word "treated" instead of "pricked"? Why does it have to come down to sex all of the time? Women deserve some respect, you know?

Comment

Felix,

Mi compadre, women are sex. Outside of them, and beyond them there is no sex. When the Magnificient One either speaks or or hints at sex he is addressing that which is strictly in the domain of womanhood. It is her's alone.

Men, for the most part know nothing of sex. To them its stick it in, hump anywhere from 5 seconds to three minutes, ejaculate, cough deeply, roll off, and go to sleep. That, mi compadre, is not sex. Its nothing more than getting a cheap piece of a$$.

My friend, 99% of sex occurs in the head. The rest is mere mechanical action. If you can't make sex happen in her mind then you are only screwing her. And secretly, she'll hate you for your ignorance.

-Nonson-

Comment

"And secretly, she'll hate you for your ignorance."

If he is lucky, she'll keep it a secret...

Comment

Stormy,

No vicious vixen venom. These guys can't take it.

-Nonson-

Comment

That's no vicious vixen venom, if the guy does a woman like you described for a period of time, he will be destroyed, by any average woman.

Comment

Stormy,

You are mean of mind. Gotta watch my step here.

-Nonson-

[Edited by Nonson on 21st July 2001 at 18:42]

Comment

I am not mean, I am honest.

Comment

Uhmmm,...hey can we get back to the original post? Why are there no wimmin (rats,Nonson) women on this discussion board? Well, my question is, is DanaM. a male or a female?
                      Sorry, haven't gathered in enough previous posts to know your gender. Dana is not gender specific, like say, oh, NONSON!!!

And, Dana are you in US? Are you going to visit Ukraine? Have you visited Ukraine? Are you Ukrainian?

rick

Comment

Stormy,

Being honest is the worse kind of meanness in a world of liars.

-Nonson-

Comment

I think being honest about yourself is kindness, about others - meanness.

Comment

I live in Canada, but I used to live in Sona, Prague. I don't have any foreseeable plans to visit Ukraine. And I'm definitely not a guy!!!

Comment

Stormy,

Do men keep a wary eye on you?

-Nonson-

Comment

Working...
                              X