Why I Love Ukraine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Ukraine

Hello fellow friends in Ukraine. Kak dela? Ya normal. In july I was sunning myself on the beaches of Efpatoria in the Crimea. What a great time I had. Wish you were there.
    I had to get used to wearing those skin tight
    swim trunks that all the men wear on the beaches of Crimea, but I got used to them. My girlfriend there told me I looked good in them. Afterwards I wasn't so self conscious. Ukraine has got to have the best looking women,especially on the beaches of Efpatoria. If you have been there you know. Some of them don't believe in wearing bathing suit tops,which was alright with me. I really didn't notice them that much. My girlfriend was the best looking one there so I kept my eyes on her. Well, I am off to visit Ukraine again in October for a few weeks. I can't seem to get enough of Ukraine.
    Who knows, we might even meet in the Crimea. Until then write to me and tell me about your travels in Ukraine. Paka and Do Svedania
    Narod, Arne

hi, thanks so much for these words!!!!!!!!!!
    Marina
    Marina

Comment

Originally posted by travelnow
      Hello fellow friends in Ukraine. Kak dela? Ya normal. In july I was sunning myself on the beaches of Efpatoria in the Crimea. What a great time I had. Wish you were there.
      I had to get used to wearing those skin tight
      swim trunks that all the men wear on the beaches of Crimea, but I got used to them. My girlfriend there told me I looked good in them. Afterwards I wasn't so self conscious. Ukraine has got to have the best looking women,especially on the beaches of Efpatoria. If you have been there you know. Some of them don't believe in wearing bathing suit tops,which was alright with me. I really didn't notice them that much. My girlfriend was the best looking one there so I kept my eyes on her. Well, I am off to visit Ukraine again in October for a few weeks. I can't seem to get enough of Ukraine.
      Who knows, we might even meet in the Crimea. Until then write to me and tell me about your travels in Ukraine. Paka and Do Svedania
      Narod, Arne
      Hello!
      I am from Kiev but i think i will go to Crimia in summer time.So if you want just send me a message

Comment

Lucy, can we have a photo too ?

Comment

Working...
        X