Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do so many men want Ukrainian women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many men want Ukrainian women?

Why can't men find women in their own countries? Is it because they really like Ukrainian women or because women in their own countries see what they are like and want nothing to do with them? Do non-Ukrainian men feel that they can take advantage of Ukraine's situation to find a wife, because no one else wants anything to do with them? Opinions?

because of our cheek bones?
    Yours truly!

Comment

Well some men here are definitely pissers. But others might be seeking a Ukrainian girl for who knows what. But I would have to say that a guy might be looking for a smart nice woman for marriage. Either they have been burned here too often or they want a conservative girl.

Think about it. Here girls have everything and when I man does something nice for a girl.. it's expected. Men can do so much here but many times it goes unappreciated! Perhaps an American is looking for a girl that appreciates that kind of stuff?

Another reason.. woman here do not like to cook!!! I personally love to cook but cooking many meals for a girl and the one meal she fixes is a bologna sandwitch.. PROBLEMS. (:

And I've seen pictures of woman in Ukraine! Woah boy, the dress incredible and their faces are incredibly pretty! If I were looking I'd definitely go there and take a chance.

Comment

"Another reason.. woman here do not like to cook!!! I personally love to cook but cooking many meals for a girl and the one meal she fixes is a bologna sandwitch.. PROBLEMS. (:"

Crap! If women there really did not like to cook Martha Stwart would never be able to make herself a fortune. Cable TV would never have a 24h Cooking chanel. And...Have you ever seen the # of cook books in the book store? or have you noticed the presence of specialty cooking shops that would probably go out of business if Nobody Liked to Cook!
        P.S.

Get yourself another girlfriend!

Comment

Whoa, Tonto.

I'm tempted to agree with Holland. High cheekbones

But you're all on this kick about women and cooking. I'm currently "searching" for a woman from either Russia or a former Soviet state (not on this forum, thank you very much but my reasoning is not because I'm looking for someone to cook for me. haha....

I've dated plenty of American women. Most cooked when we (meaning she and I) agreed that she would. Sometimes I cooked. Sometimes we went out to dinner. Cooking was never a chore assigned to her and her specifically. It was more of a "Hey, you want to wash dishes or cook tonight?" And the other decided what they wanted. Game over.

I'm stunned that Lina (who is presumably a female) would say "find yourself another girlfriend!" when she heard that jouxster implied about how western women don't like to cook. I'd figure to hear her slam him for saying cooking is not necessarily a female's job responsibility. Most women tend to react negatively when you mention the word "woman" and "kitchen" in the same sentence - calling you chauvinistic or outdated. Or both.

If you REALLY want to know more about why western men (myself included) seek women from the Ukraine, Russia, etc...go to russia.com and this thread:

http://www.russia.com/forums/showthr...3?threadid=875

I don't feel like reinventing the wheel and typing for another 3 hours. Go read that. It's a good read - on this topic.

Regards.

Spectre

Comment

Looking for S CHUBENKO

I know this is a really long shot, but I am trying to track down an old friend from Kiev who is now living in the USA (last I heard) His name is Sergei Chubenko and he is 24 or 25 years old. He is really into hockey and played for the Ukrainian Jr. team a few years back. If anyone has ANY information that may help PLEASE email me at ljkozak@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Comment

Don't think so?

I think that a lot of people, (Speaking of American Men), are really just tired of the crap that American women dish out. Putting up with American women is a pain in the butt. There are very few good women in America. Granted Hollywood and stuff is out here, but American women have lost a sense of family and or faithfulness for thatt matter. I have personally been to Italy, spain, france, greece. England, Israel, and a couple others, and I can say for a fact that the societal differences are enormous and more down to reality. Most of my family has married european women and have been quite happy. I think it just happens that there are a lot of sites pushing russian and ukrainian women, so they get more exposure.

Comment

Re: Whoa, Tonto.

Hi Spectre! You know, it's OK to be stunned!

It's not my problem that joxster is choosing his future wife on the basics of a dishwahser applience! Though, I think he also mentioned that he wants a nice wife...Anyways, He's too old to change! And it makes me tired..and I'm not in the mood for it!

The ting that blew me away is a cosnstant repetition of "Russian women are SO wonderful!!!" and "American women are So bad and evil!" song, which all "grooms" sing together! And to be honest, I'm kind da used to long lists of an enumeration how much American women abusse American men(poor things), but with joxster I heard a new item!

American women do not like to cook!!! Which is crap! They do not have to cook, but a lot of them do like it!

It just blew me away, his generalization of millions of American females based on his one girl-friend! Something tells me that he did not have too many of those either! That's the main point of my reaction! Getting another girlfriend, if he's not happy with a previous is what Normal people do in such situation, nothing more nothing less!
                Though, Some look for a new girlfriend in their city, others fly to Russia, a country of Great Cooks which I'm afraid some tend to believe!

Comment

hi to all

i would like to answer the question why men like ukranian women ... BECAUSE THE ARE SO POLITE? AND THEY RESPECT THE HUSBAND...YOU WILL NOT KNOW UKRAINAN WOMEN TILL U MARRIED UKRAINAN WOMEN..(MAMRAD UKRAINAN LEJEH)..DOBRYDEN.

[Edited by kazanova3 on 7th April 2001 at 14:27]

Comment

its not about men liking Ukrainian women, its about men being attracted to opposite sex, and then personal opinions/beliefs/logic comes in.

Comment

HALOO VODKA I THINK YOUR MAKING THIS AS A BIG BALLON AND THEN PLOW IT .....IT'S NOT THAT BIG DEAL ?IS IT, IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET A NICE FORGIN GUY I DON'T THINK YOU'LL SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

any way,i think it's by nature that people like to know
                      a strange nice ...
                      i have to get back to my jjjjob buy

Comment

My two sence

Here is my two cents
                        *clears throat*
                        Ok I wasn't interested in Ukraine women at all. Until one answered my personal add. She is sweet and I beleive she isn't after my money ( thank God sence I don't have alot ) and she knows this. We been talking for a year and just in the last couple of letters we been talking about meeting. Granted they are beautiful. Or just most of the beautiful ones are in the personals.
                        As for why don't I look in my own counrty ( U.S.A. ) I have. but most girls here act like the men who live here. Alot are unfaithful, I read most Ukraine women are faithful and beleive in marrage alot and would work towards the marrage instead of sleeping with the nearest john handcock next door. I guess I got tired of cheaters and users from America. Looking for a cange. But it helps that the girl I am talking to is truely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever knowen and seen.

Comment

I just love this site!!!

Originally posted by Phoenix_Soulfire
                          I guess I got tired of cheaters and users from America. Looking for a cange.
                          American girls are using American men! What exactly do you mean by using? using for???

Comment

One Question Pheonix; American women act like the men you said,what does that say about the men looking for Ukrainian Women,I (being an Englishman ma) suggest their motives are then questionable!

Comment

Dear brock! You confused me!

What part is questionable? American man still being a man, if calling girls "too abusive", sometimes?

or Do you think that all AW look like those "babes" from Hollywood pictures? There are quite a few that are trying, and doing pretty good actually, and there are others that would look exactly like Cindy Crawford, if those damn doughnats would not always get in their way!!! So there is a variaty! But, the majority of our bride hunters are not a copy of an Apolon either, so attracting "babes" in home country is rather tough!

Comment

Working...
                              X