Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flowers to girl. I think I insulted her?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers to girl. I think I insulted her?

I think I insulted a girl unintentionally with an e-mail and sms for some days ago.

I have looked at sending her 51 multicolored roses for 8 mars, but is this to exessive?
    Would 15 be better? I plan to make a card where I explain my meaning of the different colors.

If I send 15 multicolored roses. What combination would be best?

Do not be offended but have you considered a possibility she is just trying to make money from you?

Then you are asking whether it is too excessive. But you communicate with her, you told her something insulting, you know her better, so you must know better whether 51 roses are too many for her or not. In my hamble opinion 15 roses are better for your wallet, that is for sure.

Comment

She is not trying to make money from me. I have known her for more than a year. Met her and had vacation with her.
      I have no problems sending 51 roses to her. She is a nice giri, but am a bit curious on how she will react.

Comment

If you want to impress her then 51 is better than 15 and 101 is better than 51...
        51 roses are a big bunch of flowers. She must be happy to receive them.
        But maybe you should not mix colores as roses are not field flowers. 51 dark red roses look cool yet multicolored roses might look silly.

Comment

I want to charm here not only impress her. I was thinking of multicolored roses because I could write a card with the meaning of each color. Maybe 51 would look better then 15.

Comment

You see, that is what I was talking about in my first answer - you know better. Just stick to your plan. 51 roses are 51 roses. Whatever color they have they cannot harm.

Comment

Just thinking, will multicolored bouquet say " I am not serious"?

Comment

As long as you gonna stick a card with it saying why there are roses of different colors, I think it will be allright and you should not warry about that.

Comment

I will go with red roses only. Remove the references to color on my card.

Thanks for assistanse
                  Last edited by Dag; 5th March 2013, 21:08. Reason: adding text

Comment

Why do you think you offended her ? Did she say that ? You have known her for over a year and have even met and vacationed with her. It might help if we knew what the messages were to be able to say if it might be offensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X