Looking for Yunona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Yunona

Hello my name is Marty. iI am looking for a young lady by the name of Yunona. Yunona lives in Zaporozyhe, Ukraine. She is a school teacher and she is 23 yrs old. She is 5'5" tall, auburn hair, blue eyes, she weighs 121lbs and her birthday is on June 24th, 1989. Yunona and I met online in a dating agency. The agency will not let us exchange emails or numbers or adresses. I would like to have personal correspomdence with her to save money and to open up our communication more. If anyone knows her or knows about her you can email me at martinloesch1@gmail.com. If anyone knows her give her this email address so I can contact her personally. Yunona and i would appreciate any input in this matter. I know that Yunona would be very very happy for any assistance.
    Sincerely, Martin

No offense but do you honestly believe that Whole Ukraine 52 million people sits in this forum? Especially village like Zaporozyhe... They dont even have normal internet there.

Comment

Tip for you on a next day Get a phone number from a girl and check it right away, if she gave you wrong number she doesnt like you.

Comment

Originally posted by dan2013 View Post
        No offense but do you honestly believe that Whole Ukraine 52 million people sits in this forum? Especially village like Zaporozyhe... They dont even have normal internet there.

Comment

Can someone help me find Waldo...... Where is waldo? or Carmen San Diego? Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Comment

Working...
          X