Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to bring a girl from to your country once you know she is the one???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bring a girl from to your country once you know she is the one???????

I have been reading a lot on dating tips for Ukraine. I have found many helpful articles. This one:

7 Steps To Meeting The Right Girl Throu Ukrainian Dating Agencies - 7 Steps To Meeting The Right Girl Throu Ukrainian Dating Agencies

... was probably the best of all. But even it does not speak of how you should act to bring the girl to your country once you have found her in Ukraine.

Any advice? Any experience?
    Hi everyone!

marriage-seeking
    looking for Ukraine woman
    My personal information
    Birthday: 09/30/1953
    Live in : Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province ,China
    Height:175 cm
    Weight: 83kg
    Somatotype: standard
    Level of Education: University
    Level of English: Intermediate
    Marital Status: divorce
    Children: No
    Character:I am intelligent ,honest. I like dance , music, reading.

looking for woman in Ukraine:
    skin:blonde
    Somatotype:chubbiness
    character:gentle and soft

mail:hrpochina#sohu.com
    hrpochina#gmail.com
    QQ:837863430

Comment

Originally posted by alexlos99 View Post
      I have been reading a lot on dating tips for Ukraine. I have found many helpful articles. This one:

7 Steps To Meeting The Right Girl Throu Ukrainian Dating Agencies - 7 Steps To Meeting The Right Girl Throu Ukrainian Dating Agencies

... was probably the best of all. But even it does not speak of how you should act to bring the girl to your country once you have found her in Ukraine.

Any advice? Any experience?
      Those 7 steps are horse apples for the most part.
      Worry more about bringing the woman in to your country after you manage to meet one. It's time consuming and not inexpensive but it's do-able.
      What country are you from?

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

Marriage to a Ukrainian, but can you get her a visa?

In this video clip shows a British guy who marries his Ukrainian sweetheart. However, as it said in the commentary "he was British born", and "that she will go off to a new country", I'm thinking that this is a Brit does not live in Britain. For those Brits that do, it cannot be assumed that he will get his lovely wife a residency visa to live with him in England?
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...0&noredirect=1

Comment

Each countries immigration rules are different so you need to be a bit more specific about what you are doing. With regards to information available from dating websites, or video clips or ebooks, I'd be careful. Most of those things are designed to get you to continue paying money out for help. Get onto the official immigration website for your country and read it, email your immigration department and ask questions at least you will get an official answer and not something from someone who lives in another country with very different rules to yours.

Comment

Working...
          X