Looking For Natalya (Sweetgirl)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Natalya (Sweetgirl)

I am looking for any Information I can find about a women named Natalya,She uses a handle like SweetGirljjj777 and live in or near Saint Peter'sburg. She is 24 0r 25 years old about 5 ft 4 inches tall, very pretty,shoulder length Hair.I have fallen in love with her and want to marry her. I think she feels the same way but there may be a problem why she can not leave Russia for the US. Do not know what but if I can find her and get to her I will marry her and stay there with her until I can work out bring her home,which she said was her dream.If anyone has any information I would really like to hear from you.If you have a photo then I could be sure it's her. I would gladly compensate for information on the right Natalya as I know this is a common name with different spellings so just if any one can find her and let me know,I have lost her once do not want to do again.

You would do well see my reply to UkaineloverUK!

Comment

Saint Petersburg is not exactly Ukraine

Comment

I had a senior moment with that reply!

Comment

I suppose Natalia is lier

Dear friend! I am Ukrainian female and I suppose Natalia is lier. Sorry to say that. I use to work as a translator in Kiev and I heard very many similar stories from foreign guys. I believe if woman stops communicating with you, no need to search for her. It means that she doesn't want to keep relationship with you.
          I will try to explain.
          As I understand from your story, "natalia" said to you that she couldn't move to USA. Right?. After woman said that, her man had to ask "Why?". I bet you didn't ask it but "natalia" was waiting for such question. She would answer:"I cannot go to USA because I have "bla-bla" problem and I need xxxxx amount of money". You were silly and didn't understand what this woman wants from you So that "natalia" couldn't get profit from you so as a result she stopped to communicate with you. Or you think she loves you?.
          I suggest you to stop seeking for "natalia" and to start looking for new reliable lady to build relationship with.

With all my respect,
          Eva.

Comment

Working...
          X