Seeking English speaking children!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking English speaking children!

My daughter ten years old almost eleven. She speaks Russian fluently and her past is rooted in English. She is remembering her English and it would help if she had friends there who can also speak English! In this idea alll the friends will benefit with both languages. I hope to make appointments for the children to mee t and find out if they would like to be friends. If you know anyone with children like this please respond.

If you reside in Kiev then try to walk in Shevchenkinskiy park in the down town just in front of the National University after Taras Shavchenko. I alway see foreigners with their kids there.

Comment

Odessa

My extended family lives in Odessa. Have any advice about there?

Comment

I am sure there are lots of expats with their kids in Odessa. And expats always try to rent or buy apartments in the down town. So spot out a park in the down town and play with your kid there and you must catch someone

Comment

Thank you. We were just in a park there however I did not know what you wrote at that time. Do you know the one with a fountain in the center and a playground ? I will try to tell my daughter to look for kids speaking english there but I am not sure what to tell her as she speaks fluent Russian and Ukrainian just like the other children . I appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Nichols View Post
            Thank you. We were just in a park there however I did not know what you wrote at that time. Do you know the one with a fountain in the center and a playground ? I will try to tell my daughter to look for kids speaking english there but I am not sure what to tell her as she speaks fluent Russian and Ukrainian just like the other children . I appreciate your help.
            The park I wrote about (Shavchenko park) does have a fountain and a playground. It also has a Shevchenko statue in front of that red building (national university).

Comment

I am checking on the name now. I cant ask my daughter as she only knows it a park. I cant remember a statue nor a red building but I really was just having fun with my daughter. My wife will know as she was born there.

Comment

Working...
              X