Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help in Kherson and suothern Ukraine: interpreter, accomodation, introduction service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Kherson and suothern Ukraine: interpreter, accomodation, introduction service

Planning a trip to Ukraine? I will be your reliable interpreter / guide / travel assistant in Kherson, Odessa, Kiev or any other Ukrainian city.I can meet you at the airport, find good and inexpensive accomodation and the most affordabele driver. If you need honest, friendly, trustworthy interpreter/ guide with a good knowledge of Ukraine, its geography and history and very reasonable rates,
    don't hezitate to get in touch with me: elaine485@hotmail.com

This is great to know Elaine. I have never hired an interpreter and find that just trying to get from one city to another is hard to do with respect to train schedules and I am generally not good with languages other than English, but am not a wealthy American either so could you say how much I should expect to pay an interpreter ? I realize this would be a hard question to answer and might be more tailored to specific time and services rendered but also realize the importance of your service, especially in dealing with buying a car or house or starting a business and applying for a longer visa/stay.

Comment

Working...
    X