Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new freinds

Hi!
    My name is Katja, i am loking for friends to communicate and practice english, if you are interrested in communication, write me an email to sololucet38883@gmail.com
    If you want to discover new things about ukrainian culture, traditions or history, i will reply
    About me, i am 23, single, well-educated, live in Ukraine, like travelling, photography, and history, and web-design
    will be happy to find new freinds

hi kateryna i would be happy to communicate with you if you would like. I am of ukrainian backgroud, but i live in australia.
    regards
    anna mackenize

Comment

hello i will be happy to be your friend

Comment

me too, I'm happy to be one of your friends here...I am from ASIA and interested to know about Ukraine culture and language spoken.

Comment

Been to Ukraine 9 times in 2.5 years. Learning Russian now. Would love to be friends. Tracker9195@hotmail.com. Tim

Comment

This forum thread is as good as place as any to ask any questions you have concerning practicing the English language. I have a hard time keeping up with email and friends but would be glad to try to help with any questions about English posted here.

Comment

Working...
            X