Can anyone assist me please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone assist me please

Hi, I am interested in learning more about Ukraine, my aim is to visit this beautiful country in the next 2 or 3 years, I would like some help in learning your native language, I am currently studying Russian on a teach yourself course which I do whilst at work. I would love to see places like Odessa, Kharkov, Crimea, Sumy, all the beautiful countryside. I have been interested in the former Soviet Union since I lived in Berlin in the early 1970's when Germany was divided into two parts with the east being owned by Russia, back in the days of the Iron Curtain. I would like to learn of the customs & culture in this country, I would be grateful for any assistance. Thank you

Hello! Well, I might be a bad teacher of Ukrainian language but I could try at least. Feel free to contact me.

Comment

Hi. Russian is spoken in all but western Ukraine (Lviv and Carpathian) where Ukrainian is spoken. I highly recommend using the Pimsleur method of learning Russian. You can get it at library usually. If not there, on ebay or from Pimsleur.com. Stay away from Rosetta Stone, it's a joke. Dave

Comment

Working...
      X