Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English man seeking new friends and more.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English man seeking new friends and more.

I live in England and love to travel. I look for a happy relationship.

Me too))) Not living in England, but like to travel. And who doesn't? )))

Comment

To Englishman1958

Assuming you are 53 years of age, you should find a lovely Ukrainian lady who is a widow or divorcee , but you must proceed with the caution that your life experience to date should have given you. I met my sweetheart on the website TAU2. This dating website enables you to register for free and to send/receive free SMS length messages to/from ladies for free also (attempts to give email addresses or phone numbers are blocked). Only when you wish to send or receive longer messages must you pay for communication.

You will be contacted by beautiful much younger women. Be on your guard because most of these ladies are motivated to form a relationship with the prime intention of visa sponsorship to exit Ukraine. Also please bear in mind that if you are looking for a long term relationship, rather than a casual affair, you will need to consider your preparedness to live with your lady in Ukraine. In cannot be assumed that you would be able to take your partner back to England, even if you married her first in Ukraine. I was refused her UK visa, even after an appeal, and I'm confident that I am not the only one.

Comment

Working...
      X