Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRAVELING AROUND UKRAINE. (Venezuelan person)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAVELING AROUND UKRAINE. (Venezuelan person)

Hello fellows

I am a Venezuelan man who really loves traveling. I will be traveling around Ukraine in 2011, could you locals give me some tips, it would be nice to meet locals..

can you tell me some interesting places aside from: Kiev, Odessa, Lviv and Krimea?

A little bit about myself, I was born and raised in Caracas Venezuela where I still live, I work for a phone company as an engineer and I like running, going to the beach, making friends and last but not least traveling.
    If anyone is interested about Venezuela, I would be glad to help them.
    my email rdia21@yahoo.com

thanks

I do know a banker in Lviv, who is fluent in Spanish. She may be able to be a guide in the Lviv area. She did act as a personal bilingual guide for some of my Argentian Ukrainian friends. They thought she was terrific. Additionally, one of our members, Peter Pen, an attorney in Kyiv and his girl friend know people in Kyiv, who are Spanish bilinguals.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

I also recommend Kamianets Podilsky and Khotyn, and a tour across Carpathians
      Hannia: as an Engineer, VenezuelaGuy is fluent in English ! He has enough of Spanish at home to listen to it in Ukraine.
      A am also fluent in Spanish - I wish I were a Banker!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannia View Post
        I do know a banker in Lviv, who is fluent in Spanish. She may be able to be a guide in the Lviv area. She did act as a personal bilingual guide for some of my Argentian Ukrainian friends. They thought she was terrific. Additionally, one of our members, Peter Pen, an attorney in Kyiv and his girl friend know people in Kyiv, who are Spanish bilinguals.
        Thank you Hannia for the recommendation

I confirm that my girlfriend knows Spanish speaking people and my willingness to provide assistance as much as i can. Wlelcome to Kyiv and Ukraine.

Comment

thank you very much!!!!! ! But think that I dont need to hire a guide

Comment

Spanish is not readily available as second language in Ukraine and that is why I suggest making arrangements w/people that do speak the language. If you speak German that would be great default for you.

Have a great trip ! Enjoy yourself.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Working...
            X