find someone missing in Ukraine??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find someone missing in Ukraine??

Hi! im not sure if this is the right place to post this..? anyway the thing is i meet this girl last time i visit Ukraine.
    and we been e-mail eachother everyday after i return home.. but when my computer got stolen some weeks ago, i cant get in to my hotmail acount anymore... not sure why but anyway....
    so is there any way to search for person in Ukraine?? i have here name and know the city she work and live... but the exact adress i cant remember anymore.. its in Donetsk if thats mather..
    and unfortunately its not possible for me to go back there right now..

You can get such info if you are her close relative and can prove it. Shareing private information is forbidden by law.

You can ask someone in Donets to check the sddress , but I think you have to restore her email.

Comment

Originally posted by Serhii View Post
      You can get such info if you are her close relative and can prove it. Shareing private information is forbidden by law.

You can ask someone in Donets to check the sddress , but I think you have to restore her email.
      ok thx but is it not some kind of whitepages service or something there..? i dont realy need personal information.. just some way to get in touch with here again.. and i dont realy know anybody in Donetsl..
      i try to get my mail account open, but the provider refuse to do it

Comment

I understand you , ut you need at least her postal address - it is personal information. It was very easy to get any information in the past , but not now.

i live quite far from Donetsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Serhii View Post
          I understand you , ut you need at least her postal address - it is personal information. It was very easy to get any information in the past , but not now.

i live quite far from Donetsk.
          Ok i understand.. but thx anyway and i kind of know here postal adress, but im just not all sure how to spell it.. but guess i can try diferent way and see if i get anything..
          maybe is there a way to google the name in some way? i mean if i does that here with my own name, it always come up with something that can link to me.. but again this is a small country so...

Comment

You could also try to search connect.ua or vkontakte.ru , both are big social networking sites that are used by many people in Ukraine. Maybe you have some luck with those

Comment

Olad,

What is the surname?

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Originally posted by Hannia View Post
                Olad,

What is the surname?
                its a little embaresing.. but i never realy understand it.. i mean whats middle name and whats last..
                but its Shelyakina Oleksandrivna.. or the other way..

Comment

Only two (males only) Shelyakin listed in Donetsk.

i - i .
                  i - I .

PS> Olexandrivna is patronymic, father's given name.
                  Last edited by Hannia; 11th August 2010, 02:51.

æ, !

Comment

Only two (males only) Shelyakin listed in Donets.

i - i .
                    i - I .

PS> Olexandrivna is patrynymic, father's given name.
                    thx so much hope someway that can make it easyer
                    guess if its only two person listed with that name, atleast one of them should be related to her..?
                    anyway its a good start and sorry for asking.. but how did you find that info..?
                    you can pm me if you dont want to write here of course

Comment

Google...use advanced search utilizing Ukrainian and Russian languages... submit i

æ, !

Comment

Google...use advanced search utilizing Ukrainian and Russian languages... submit i
                        Thank you so much for helping i realy appreciate this

Comment

Olad,

I sent Nelia an e-mail, telling her you were looking for her here. She now knows where to find you.

æ, !

Comment

Help to find your girls

Originally posted by olad View Post
                            Hi! im not sure if this is the right place to post this..? anyway the thing is i meet this girl last time i visit Ukraine.
                            and we been e-mail eachother everyday after i return home.. but when my computer got stolen some weeks ago, i cant get in to my hotmail acount anymore... not sure why but anyway....
                            so is there any way to search for person in Ukraine?? i have here name and know the city she work and live... but the exact adress i cant remember anymore.. its in Donetsk if thats mather..
                            and unfortunately its not possible for me to go back there right now..
                            Hello, you can visit the web ukraineloves.com in this page you can fin the photos, name and surname of the girls, i think that can help you find your love

Good Look

Comment

Hi! and thx, but im not sure how that would be any help to find her..?
                              dont think she is in that site anyway.. sure seems to be allot of nice woman there, but still....

Comment

Working...
                              X