Hi from Ukraine:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Ukraine:)

Hi all! I'm ukrainian girl and I live in Donetsk (eastern Ukraine) was born in Lutsk (Volyn', western Ukraine) and next year will study in Kiev. Well if you want to know more about Ukraine, ukrainian language, cities, ukrainians....just write me un_jour17@yahoo.com

Hello. I was in Kiverts last year I think it is next door to Lutsk nice town my relatives live near the train station a bit noisy at night [haha]

Comment

Originally posted by Ulia
      Hi all! I'm ukrainian girl and I live in Donetsk (eastern Ukraine) was born in Lutsk (Volyn', western Ukraine) and next year will study in Kiev. Well if you want to know more about Ukraine, ukrainian language, cities, ukrainians....just write me un_jour17@yahoo.com
      I'd like to correspond with you!

Comment

Greetings from Poland

Hi Ulia!This is Micha³ from Poland.I have written your message.I was in Ukraine 3 times (in Lviv)and I have to say that was great.I have found out many things about that country.I would like to find out much more so I decided to write to you.Could you write some about Kiev,its attractions?I have heard that it is worth to come there.Besides,what do you want to study at Kievian University.I wait for your answer.Greetings from Poland.
        szyna_ua@wp.pl

Comment

Visit to Ukraine

I am Iqbal from India. I awill be visit Ukraine ( Kiev & Lviv) in March Ist week, for Medical Studies in Ukraine. I want to visit few Universities and have a tie-up.
          Can you be helpful to me
          E-mail: iqbaldxbin@yahoo.co.in
          and : arzoo_2001@sify.com

Comment

Mr. Paul Kwok from Hong Kong

Dear all,
            I am Paul Kwok from Hong Kong.
            best regards,
            paul

paulkwoksp@ec21.com

Comment

IS THAT YOU ??????????????????

I am from India and looking for some one who can be a good pen pal and will help me to my querries.

I am from entertainment industry basically managing events, product launches, exhibitions and arranging shows for corporate clients.

At present I am looking for dance group from Russia. Who can do hollywood theme, CANCAN,arabian dances, europian dances.

If some one out there who can help me can contact me out here or can mail me at

tdsdelhi@hotmail.com

or

btarunb@hotmail.com

take care all the best.

from

chistaya

Comment

Hi! am I able to reach you

Hi!

I had posted a mail asking for your favour regarding finding of any Ukrainian Dance troup who can perform
                hollywood theme, CANCAN,arabian dances, europian dances.

They are very much in demand in India.

If you can help me please answer me at my email id mentioned below.

tdsdelhi@hotmail.com

or

btarunb@hotmail.com

regards

chistaya

Comment

Hi Ulia,
                  I see this thread was from a long time ago. Are you still writing people that want to pen pal? My name is Dana (I'm a female) from Michigan in the U.S. I have been trying to make some Ukrainian friends because my family is from Ukraine. I want to come there someday to try to find my cousins whose families stayed in our homeland. Let me know if you are still writing people from here. Thanks, Dana

Comment

Working...
                  X