Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you need a pen pal in Odessa, Ukraine....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need a pen pal in Odessa, Ukraine....

Hi everybody,

I've just thought that if you need to talk to someone from Ukraine and get the information about the life here "at first hand", you are welcome to drop me a few lines :-)I live in Odessa, it's one of the greatest Ukrainian cities and I am really proud to live here :-) If you need to know anything else, just ask me :-)
    My e-mail is marishka@ua.fm
    Marina

[Edited by Marina_from_Odessa on 12th November 2002 at 17:17]

saw your ad on message board

hello marina, i saw your ad on ukraine massage board although i have only been to kiev once as i was unsure at the time on where to go as some friends said go try it and so i did and what a great time i had the only problem i did have was that i could transfer the names into english but i couldn`t speak ukrainian that why i will be getting a complete course in ukrainian language ,in about a months time.

what s odessa like and how far away is odessa away from kiev is it just a small flght away, when i was in kiev i went to a couple of restuarants macdonalds also haha and a few bars not that im a heavy drinker but i found everyone very friendly, so much so that when i returned to the uk i was lost not that uk isn`t a nice place but i know that i now want a ukrainian girlfriend and hopefull to develop into a full relationship but i dont mind where in the ukraine the particular lady is from, so far on the boards i havn`t had any luck getting replies from any ukraine girls well,ill close for now and if you want to emai, i have no objection of you sending an email to my personal email at W1LL11@AOL.COM. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON WILLIAM ....

Comment

Medical Study for my daughter in Crimea

Dear Marina,

I am a Malaysian Indian aged 45 married with 2 kids. My name is M.Latchumanan and you can call me 'Latchu'. My wife's name is Mano while my daughter is Narishini and son Kaness. I've heard a lot about studying medicine in Ukraine esp in Crimea State Universtiy. I have the intention of sending my daughter over. Since it is a new world for us over here, I just wonder if you could be of any assistance to us, just in case we need to look for someone over there. Although I am just getting to know you, which I am wondering whether you may want to be a friendly pen-pal with us, I am most certain that you are a very friendly person. I would like to be a good pen-pal friend with you, and so is my family here. Please reply, if you are comfortable with communicating with me. My e-mail address in mlatchumana@hotmail.com

Thank you, and hope to here from you soon.

Comment

Police

Hi Marina,

I need a favor. Is there a website I can contact in regards to a fraudulant purchase I made in Odess, Ukraine.
        I basically want to report this to a Police of Law Enforcement agency.
        Thank you.

Comment

Planker

Marina might be able to help you more than me, but I would like you to post specific info on this scam "company" and the details of how they scammed you. I'd like to be able to prevent others from being taken advantahe of.
          Thank you in advance!

Irina

Comment

VISIT to Ukraine

Originally posted by Marina_from_Odessa
            Hi everybody,

I've just thought that if you need to talk to someone from Ukraine and get the information about the life here "at first hand", you are welcome to drop me a few lines :-)I live in Odessa, it's one of the greatest Ukrainian cities and I am really proud to live here :-) If you need to know anything else, just ask me :-)
            My e-mail is marishka@ua.fm
            Marina

[Edited by Marina_from_Odessa on 12th November 2002 at 17:17]
            Hi Maina,
            I am Iqbal from India.
            I am visiting Ukraine (Kiev & Lviv) in Ist week of March 2003, for Medical Studies in Ukraine, and to have tie-up with Universities and to see beautiful land of Ukraine.
            I speak English & Indian Language only.
            Can U be helpful to me dear. Hope to hear from you.
            E-mail: arzoo_2001@sify.com
            and : iqbaldxbin@yahoo.co.in

Comment

IS TAHT YOU???????????????????

I am from India and looking for some one who can be a good pen pal and will help me to my querries.

I am from entertainment industry basically managing events, product launches, exhibitions and arranging shows for corporate clients.

At present I am looking for dance group from Ukrain or Russia. Who can do hollywood theme, CANCAN,arabian dances, europian dances.

If some one out there who can help me can contact me out here or can mail me at

tdsdelhi@hotmail.com

or

btarunb@hotmail.com

take care all the best.

from

chistaya

[Edited by chistaya on 3rd March 2003 at 19:05]

Comment

Re: PEN FRIEND NEEDED FOR A SPASTIC

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Terrorist
                DOBKO NEEDS ONE, HE IS [/QUOTE

You fool nobody kASSper!
                Czar

Comment

Hi! am I able to reach you

Hi!

I had posted a mail asking for your favour regarding finding of any Ukrainian Dance troup who can perform
                  hollywood theme, CANCAN,arabian dances, europian dances.

They are very much in demand in India.

If you can help me please answer me at my email id mentioned below.

tdsdelhi@hotmail.com

or

btarunb@hotmail.com

regards

chistaya

Comment

Hi Marina,
                    My name is Dana and I live in Michgan in the United States. Most of my family is from Ukraine, though we have lost contact with them years ago. I would love to get to know you as a friend, to have some kind of connection to our homeland. I am learning Ukrainian and one of my Aunts speaks fluently since childhood. She visits Ukraine often but I still have yet to go myself. I will be trying to find my family there, which will be difficult since it was 1931 when my great grandmother left, and when she died she took all the secrets of our family with her. Sadly she did not get to see Ukraine have it's independence, but I am determined in time to find my cousins. In the meantime I just want to meet people from anywhere in Ukraine...make or female...I just want to make connections that will be friends. If you get this message let me know if you are still interested. I realize this post was from a very long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X