Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone books for Pawlokoma

Hi
    Does anyone know if there are old or new telephone books , preferably on line for the village of Pawlokoma or Dynow?

Thank you

Tempo

Consider contacting Sylvie, old time member in this forum. She and husband traveled thru this part of Poland and collected phone books from there. I have to look for her email, but do try posting a PM to her.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Thank you Hannia

Comment

When I saw following, I thought you might be interested. It's a list of Lemko leaders in all Ukrainian regions & many municipalities.

˦˦ Φæ
        «» ()

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Interesting site

Thank you Hannia

Tempo

Comment

Hi Hannia, Hope all is well with you!

Tempo, I only have a phone directory for the city of Przemysl and area, also for the Warszawa area. If you provide me with your family name, I can do some searching for you, as I do have a few sites on Poland, that may be of some help in your search.

Sylvie

Comment

Hi Sylvie

Thank you for the reply.

My grandfather was Greek Catholic from Pawlokoma -Surname Petrovych (also spelled Pertrowicz/Piotrowicz).

The Piotrowicz clan originated in Hlomcza before one migrated to Pawlokoma. My grandmother l believe was a Lemko from somewhere in the Sanok region- I think Zawoje. Her name was Kociaba.

Irene located Petrovych relatives in Lviv for me a few years ago.

I would appreciate any information you might be able to provide. Prof. Potichnyj and I are in the middle of writing a historical demographic text on Pavlokoma and are still collecting data.

Thanks again

Tempo

Comment

Working...
              X