Thank You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

I would like to take the time to say thank you to Hannia for all that she did for me and also for advising me to contact Andriy Dorosh. What a find! This website in itself is truly remarkable, but if you are searching for relatives in the Ukraine areas, as well as other countries, he is absolutely amazing. He is able to find information that you didn't know exists. His rates are very fair and he is very fast. I would highly recommend him. Thanks again.
    Last edited by DDemenov; 17th November 2014, 21:51.

You're welcome!

Which Bilohorotka was it?

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

It is Khmelnystkyi Province of Ukraine. It is the one he thought you were right on, being number three.

Comment

I think Grandmother provided us w/an exc clue. Her Bilohorodka had an extensive Jewish population. It might still be too early for my next question, but are there any surviving relatives ? That would really be something!

You are paying Grandmother and her family a great honor by looking into her roots. If down the road you locate surviving families, they too will feel this honor.

æ, !

Comment

Hannia,

It is not too early to ask that question: he spent yesterday with a 3rd cousin. Can you believe it? My father has living cousins in the Ukraine and Russia. I hope to correspond with them. Andriy is now working on my grandfather. My father and his sisters are so excited. I'm waiting to hear back from Andriy......he's remarkable!

Comment

I call Andriy Sherlock Holmes and he is a remarkable young man.
            ------------------
            You are providing your elders w/a special family Christmas gift. What a thrill it must be for them. They are very lucky to have you. It is your interest and your perseverance that is making all this happen.
            Last edited by Hannia; 18th November 2014, 19:43.

æ, !

Comment

Thank you, Hannia, I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
              X