Rodzina Grocholski.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodzina Grocholski.

Hello, please, I'm looking for information Grocholski family, close relatives say that they came to Brazil in the same boat my family, Jozkow / Juzkow.
    My family boarded Austrian steam Atlanta on November 10, 1910, but never found the passenger list of Grocholski.
    It's probably the same village Nyrkiv, Cherwonogród-Zalischyky. I will be very grateful for your help.

Greetings to all.

Hola Neucelia.

Hamburg Records indicate Grocholski Immigrants to Brasil came from one of two places in Rawa Ruska powiat (district) >
    Lemberg-Lwow-Lviv region > Galicia: villages Tarnoszyn and Korczow

Based on surnames I am assuming these were Polish Roman Catholics?

RC Church Registers for Korszow ( 1680-1963) have been filmed by LDS and are available online:
    https://familysearch.org/search/cata...ords%3AKorczow

I have to look for Tarnoszyn, although today both places are in Lublin region (Lubelskie wojiwodstwo) > POLAND.

Last edited by Hannia; 5th May 2014, 16:46.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Grocholski

Hello Hannia , yes they were Catholic.
      Father's name was Miguel / Michal and mother was Eudoxia.
      Always commented that many families from the same village (Nyrkiv) came to Brazil this Vapor.
      You can find the list of this ship, boarding in Trieste?
      Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Hello Hannia , yes they were Catholic.
        Father's name was Miguel / Michal and mother was Eudoxia.
        Always commented that many families from the same village (Nyrkiv) came to Brazil this Vapor.
        You can find the list of this ship, boarding in Trieste?
        Thank you for your attention.

Comment

So far all I can find for RC Church Registers for Nyrkow. The Parish was Chervonograd. These are in Polish Archives.

Birth Records Nyrkow 1784-1808

Archiwum Główne Akt Dawnych
          00-263 Warszawa, ul. Długa 7
          tel: (22) 831-54-91 do 93, 635-45-32
          fax: 831-16-08
          email: sekretariat@agad.gov.pl
          Archiwum Gwne Akt Dawnych w Warszawie - strona gwna

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

RC metrical records for Nyrkiv (Nyrkow) dated 1876–1899 - in Ternopil archives.

P.S. - also - it appears that I've checked previously in catalogues of Lviv archives - there are land/property records from Nyrkiv listed here - dated about 1827-1887 - with alphabetical lists of landowners (which may give almost all family names from village).
            Last edited by Victor_Lviv; 6th May 2014, 11:13.
            Interpreter/guide/driver services, airport transfers, genealogy tours and researches in western Ukraine and eastern Poland

Comment

Hannia, thank you for the information.

Comment

Grocholski

Originally posted by Victor_Lviv View Post

P.S. - also - it appears that I've checked previously in catalogues of Lviv archives - there are land/property records from Nyrkiv listed here - dated about 1827-1887 - with alphabetical lists of landowners (which may give almost all family names from village).
                Hello Victor, thanks for the info. Please, how can I get these records?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neucélia Juskow View Post
                    - I'm often working in Lviv archives - also was number of times with genealogy researches to Ternopil (and other) archives. May get records, make copies - and send them to you. If interested - contact for details: lvivtravel@yahoo.com
                    Interpreter/guide/driver services, airport transfers, genealogy tours and researches in western Ukraine and eastern Poland

Comment

Victor, thank you for the information.

Comment

Victor -Please can send this list?

Comment

Nyrkiv

Victor-How can I access these files?

Victor_Lviv;121430]RC metrical records for Nyrkiv (Nyrkow) dated 1876–1899 - in Ternopil archives.

Comment

Working...
                          X