Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slobodenyuk Prokof, Akalyna

Hello
    I am looking for information about my grandparents Prokof and Akalyna Slobodenyuk ( Slobodniuk, Slobodenjuk)
    They may have been from ILuka Ivano Fransk of may be Kominternivs'kyi District, Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine or even Vinnitsa region. with. Babchyntsi Chernivtsi district
    Prokof may have been killed 27/3/1938 Національний банк репресованих
    My mother ( Evdokia Dumiak from Luka LVIV )and father Ivan have both passed away
    I am trying to find out where he was born
    I am already in touch with my mother's relatives. They do not know of my father even though he says he was born in Luka. He was in Germany 1942-1950 at Wunstorf and Seedorf before coming to Australia
    Any ideas would be helpful
    Michael

I am also looking for information on
    Slobodenyuk Anna Y.
    Born in 1923, p. Budenovka Odessa region.; Zd № 70 named. Voykov student-turner. Lived: st. Near Moscow (agg r da them. Voykova).
    Arrested on November 25, 1942
    Verdict: The military tribunal in Moscow February 11, 1943, the EFA.: 58-14.
    Sentence: 3 years imprisonment Rehabilitated May 23, 1996 Prosecutor of Moscow
    Source: Office of Public Prosecutor of Moscow

Slobodenyuk Catherine Danilovna
    Born in 1922
    Sentence: banishment
    Source: "Odessa Martyrology", v. 4, 2006

and

Slobodenyu Ivan Prokofy
    • Date of Birth:
    01/01/1899
    • Date of death:
    02/20/1943
    • Place of birth:
    Oniskovo
    • Nationality:
    Ukrainian

Comment

The search conti nues around Komintervinsk

Comment

Surname, Name Slobodniuk Prokop
        Father name Iakiv
        Dates
        Year of birth 1896
        Places
        Another place Fastivskyi district, Kyivska Region, Ukraina

Interesting Near Kiev

Comment

Dear Michael,
          Nice to see another Australian on the forum! May i suggest that you search the National Australian Archives. Your parents are listed under the spelling Slobodniuk.

Search the collection – National Archives of Australia, Australian Government

The other great resource is the Bad Arolsen archives. This is the International Tracing Service. They hold records of displaced persons. You need to apply on-line and it takes about 4 months to receive a response.

https://www.its-arolsen.org/en/archives/

Kind regards
          Kika

Comment

Working...
          X