Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Just checking in to see whos still around.

Slava Ukraini

Hi Dobko, I haven't seen you on this forum for a while. Come to think about it I haven't seen many of the other contributors to this forum either. I wonder if this new format of forum website is a problem for some to navigate around?

Comment

In Poland. Loving it.

Slava Ukraini

Comment

We were in Liviv as well..... beautiful. The Underground Restaurant... fantastic. Coffee Factory... fantastic.

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Hi Dobko!!!! Nice to make sure you're still on the planet!
          Lviv/Lwow is really a gem of the European East. I visited and I loved it.

Nice that you visited Poland as well. I found some Ukrainian opinion on Poland and I was surprised. Yes, I love my land but it is not as good as this guy tries to explain. Anyway, I have watched some other contributions by him and he tries to compare usual life in Poland and Ukraine - and he is not focused on financial prosperity but on some cultural tradition and harmony of human life.
          You need to understand Russian in to understand what he says but his words are intriguing.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfuxOL_p2uQ

Really glad to come up against you!
          I visited Arizona and California in February and I was so much impressed. One thing was surprising - you will not believe that it was raining cats and dogs in LA and we even had a lot of rain in Phoeinix.

Comment

Still very quiet here I see. Has anyone heard from Cathy, Serhii, Raj......

Zbyszek I sent you a pm.

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Working...
            X