Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban breast-feeding in Ukraine

Ban breast-feeding in Ukraine.

This primitive ritual has continued to be a violation of babies' civil rights in Ukraine, an unlawful, incestuous relationship with mothers that leads to moral decay.
    Ukrainian women who breast-feed enjoy an erotic experience that offensively imposes oral gratification on innocent infants.
    This reprehensible act teaches Ukrainian children illicit sex that subsequently manifests promiscuity, homosexuality and addiction to cybersex...

Of course, there is no problem with an adult Ukrainian male seeking the nefarious nipple from a consenting Ukrainian female. But I shudder to think of a Ukrainian male child's upbringing, being seduced by his mother's nipples. That baby's urge should be re-directed to thumb-sucking or gnawing on a rubber boublik.

Breast-feeding must be banned by law in Ukraine.

A strict administrative reprimand is to be issued for an unintentional case of breast-feeding, a severe fine is to be imposed for the recurrent breast-feeding with malice or forethought, and a mandatory year in jail for subsequent violations.

(по материалам зарубежной прессы)

ivan_ivlev

What a RUBBISH .
    Where did you get it from man? This is a natural way of bringing up children, sick scientists?

Comment

That is sick! I've heard just the opposite, that we need to encourage moms to breast feed! It's better for the baby.

Anyway, someone has a wild immagination!

Comment

Sure, Lina, I have heard the same, that it is actually good for a baby to be fed by mothers milk, otherwise the child is going to be less careing towards mom, do not rely on that info, I remember I heard it years ago, so it wasn't very scientiffic, I suppose, still the point starting this thread, is definately sick.

Comment

Ban breast-feeding in Ukraine.

Monica Lewinsky's oral gratification received from President Clinton had a direct relationship to her demented childhood sucking mother's milk. Just ask any psychologist.

Do you want to have the same in Ukraine?

We've got to protect our president from suchlike encroachments menacing on behalf of perverted sucking addicts.

If we don't stop this breast-feeding bacchanalia in Ukraine, it'll threaten Ukrainian reputation and much cherished newly acquired sovereignty as sucking instinct is one of the most strongest and uncontrollable.

(по материалам зарубежной прессы)

ivan_ivlev

Comment

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish!
            Ivan, answer please my question, where do you copy this? I am just curious, who can be so sick minded and engage psychologists in that too?

Comment

The matter is really serious, Ivan, and I positively believe the penalty for this abominable anti-human practice should extend to forcible dull pen-knife amputation of the criminal organ(-s) if we truly want to stop this rampant evil and not just blah-blah-blah empty words.

Down with breast-feeding!!! Lynch the bastards!!! No mercy for the sick and wicked perverts!!! Yahoo! Hoick! Tally-ho! Fass!
              Somniferous,
              Somniscient & Somnipotent

Comment

Damn, you are a genius! ThatТs the solution and on top of chopping nipples off we need to kill all who were perverted by mom's nipples! Kill them all! Like in Sierra Leon...(about the method!)
                Ivan_ keep it up; make sure that practice spreads around!!! We don't want any perverts on the Earth!
                Stop breast-feeding! A new slogan in Kiev!
                Ivan, you will be popular!

Comment

Ivan, see? V_G is trying his utmost guts to improve!

He even ventures to attempt to joke!!!

So temper your justice with mercy: pat him on the back, give 'im a hand, send 'im a candid smile -- he does need encouragement.

...annoint his weary feet, lick his wounds you previously inflicted, soothe his busted soul with nice sweet wording.

...put him to bed, stroke his head gently, tell him a fairy-tale and sing him a sleep-tight lullaby ...

The next morning you just won't recognize the good old V_G! He will wake up a totally different person. Born again. Inspired. "God-sparked". Multi-talented. Genial. And conscientious -- he will permanently care not to let you down, abusing your confidence in him.

That's how kindness of word and deed works! It works miracles!

Somniferous,
                  Somniscient & Somnipotent

Comment

Originally posted by Somniferous:
                    "...put him to bed, stroke his head gently, tell him a fairy-tale and sing him a sleep-tight lullaby ..."

Ok, I can put him to bed, stroke his head gently, tell him a fairy-tale and whisper him a sleep-tight lullaby...
                    but what if he feels an uncontrollable urge to burst out with that indomitable diarrhea again, will you do laundry then?!

ivan_ivlev

[Edited by ivan_ivlev on 23rd May 2001 at 18:11]

Comment

breast feeding

Ivan, you are a sick sob. !! should a mother let a child starve to death if she has nothing to feed the child except mothers milk?

Comment

TIT

YYYYYAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

WOT A TIT.

Love the NZman
                        "THE OAR SNAPS IN HIS HAND BEFORE HE REACHES DRY LAND... BUT THE SOUND DOESN'T DEAFEN HIS SMILE"
                        Love the NZman

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_ivlev
                          Originally posted by Somniferous:
                          "...put him to bed, stroke his head gently, tell him a fairy-tale and sing him a sleep-tight lullaby ..."

Ok, I can put him to bed, stroke his head gently, tell him a fairy-tale and whisper him a sleep-tight lullaby...
                          but what if he feels an uncontrollable urge to burst out with that indomitable diarrhea again, will you do laundry then?!

ivan_ivlev

[Edited by ivan_ivlev on 23rd May 2001 at 18:11]
                          Then tuff luck for you my baby! However, why don't you try?
                          I will have to refuse if you were fed my moms milk... but I truly hope you were not, since you know I would feel uneasy with you sucking my nipples in hope of getting some milk, not that I am greedy, it just that you will not find any damn milk there... so your lullaby will not be said by you frustrated. Consider the opportunities of there things hapening and let me know whether you are going to have a go, OK?
                          Somny, I love you too

Comment

V-G, darling,

And you are a tricky thing babe!
                            So your tits are lush and elastic? Oh babe, you arouse me. I love young and fresh flesh and turn into beast as I feel it, and poor will be one who happens to stand between us (except for Somniferous).
                            And believe me, I will whisper you lullabies that your mom never sang you, darling, that will take you to heavenly delight and bliss of satisfaction.
                            And we will immerse into never-ending passion and a brand new world of pleasure will open up for you, and I will indulge in every your lascivious caprice and fancy and even your uncontrollable sucking instinct will find application...

Somniferous, donТt be jealous, IТll come back to you as always after this pu$$y VG is completely exhausted with lustful games enough NOT TO BE ABLE TO POST at least for a week or two.

Love,
                            Ivan_ivlev

Comment

Oh man you arose me too, should I give you my cell number, so that recently described by you, the dream of my life will become true???/ Ah... my baby, you seem to be so cute... moreover, sucking... this is awesome, I love it... I absolutely adore it....Grrrr, Vanyusha!
                              Love, true and tender

Comment

Working...
                              X