• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Everyone !
    -------------------------------
    Hi Z. Thank you for not forgetting us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzbk8F1Hvn0
    Last edited by Hannia; 31st December 2015, 20:21.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Have a Happy New Year 2017

Dear ukraine.com forumers, let me wish you peace and prosperity in a New Year 2017!

Times are tough for Ukraine, I know. At the same time, there is HOPE. From history perspective, Ukraine achieved so much as an independent country. This process of independence must be strengthened peacefully, step by step. No other country can effectively help, because only Ukrainians can build independent Ukraine.
      May New Year bring so muich desired peace in the East.

Zbyszek
      Last edited by Zbyszek; 30th December 2016, 12:58. Reason: mistake

Comment

Hello Z.

I wish all of our membership a Happy and Blessed 2017 !

æ, !

Comment

No time to participate but I still remember this forum...

Dear Ukraine.com participants,may Christmas time bring you excellent health, peace and personal prosperity. May Ukraine overcome difficult time and be prosperous as well.

Zbyszek

Comment

Happy New Year and a Happy Christmas

Dear ukraine.com forumers, New Year 1918 has knocked at the door. I wish you all good luck and prosperity for the time to come!
            My son with his wife decided to welcome New Year in Lwow. They had no problem in crossing PL-UA border. Lwow is beautiful as always and the only major regret is that there was no white New Year. You could forget snow. There was no freezing, either. Green grass grows on the lawns.
            Tomorrow, the Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers are going to celebrate Christmas. Please accept the best wishes. May be be surrounded by the warmth from family and friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comment

Dear Z,

Wishing you and your family all the best in the New Year, primarily good health and loads of laughter! Hannia

æ, !

Comment

Dear ukraine.com forumers, it seems we should celebrate any snow in central Europe as it becomes rare. Today, I got up and I could see snow falling gently. I was relieved thinking: "we still have winter here". At Christmas time we had rain instead and NewYear was celebrated without any snow. Apart from that, I was so happy to celebrate Christmas (we celebrate two Christmas days in PL) with my eight grandkids! I put up beautiful Christmas fir tree and it was lit with old style but still functioning elegant lamps which look really exclusive now when we are overflown with cheap Chinese LED lights flashing and changing colours.
                New Year 1919 has knocked at the door. I wish you all good luck and prosperity for the time to come!

Today, the Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers are going to celebrate traditional Christmas Eve, tomorrow they will rejoice over Rizdvo.
                Please accept the best Christmas wishes. May be be surrounded by the warmth from family and friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Post script: Dobko, Stepanstas, Ulysses, Silkrem any many other old forumers - where are you?

Comment

Working...
                X