Hello from Poltava!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Poltava!

Hi, I am an ukrainian. I am from Poltava.

One year ago I worked at russian internet forum about investments as a moderator. I had many friends from Russia. But after russian aggressia against Ukraine all of them change their feeling of ukrainians. They starts pouring the dirty to ukrainians and lying about war: "there are not russians at the East of Ukraine".

I couldn't tolerate with it, because I had to leave the forum.

And now I created own forum about forex for ukrainian users: forexforum.com.ua
    It is hard, but it grows day by day. I am interesting in new users on my forum and in some advertisers or sponsors for supporting of forum growth.

Also, I am interesting in improving my English. I know It is not so good now. That is why I registered on this forum.

bvn, vitaju do Ukraine.com

Your forum looks interesting, I'm planning on reading some of the discussions later on when I have time.

This forum is a great place to practice your English, although it looks like you don't need much practice. There is a Ukrainian subforum but it's not as active. I'm looking forward to some of your thoughts here on the Hryvnya and everything that has been happening lately.

See whats been posted in the past day.

Contact forum moderators here.

Comment

stepanstas, thank you for your evaluation of my forum and my English. This forum is well enough too.

Sorry for delay, I don't have free time for conversation. What about Hryvnya. I think, Dollar exchange rate the Hryvnya has three components:
      1) Actually Dollar as is - it grows now and has strong trend for further growth.
      2) Exactly the ukrainian economic - now it has no reasons for optimism.
      3) Psichology of people - a lot of attention focused on Hryvnya now and any political events in Ukraine has explosive effect for its rate.

Naturally, Hryvnya will devaluate more, but if our politics and people will not create the emotional ations, then this downfall will not be sharp and steep. And if our Government and Parliament will do some steps toward economic reforms, it is quite realistic to stabilize the rate under the mark of 30-35.

Not IMF's credits but only economic reforms can stabilize the rate as I think.

Comment

I want the rubles fall to be sharp and steep.. Will that happen soon?

My wife is from nearby Cherkassy.

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

I agree, the mindset of the people needs to remain confident in the Hryvnia, but I understand it's hard to do these days. Many items climbing in price 2x and more. It always affects the average citizen the most. As you mentioned, it's also not helping the Hryvnia that the USD is doing so well right now.

See whats been posted in the past day.

Contact forum moderators here.

Comment

Today the hyrivna is trading at 27 + on the black market today. That's much better (for them) than the 40 from a couple of weeks ago. I do wish that I were able to take advantage of the spike though. A month and a half ago when were there the set rate was 16.5 and we managed to get 18.75.

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

Working...
            X