Off to Egypt!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Egypt!

I'm leaving Ukraine tomorrow to go to Egypt for a while and may not have access to a PC and I thought I would explain my absence.
    Do I hear sighs of relief !

Have a great trip!
    We went again last winter with the step-son and his G/F and had a great time. The sights are fantasitic. I hope you take the river trip up to the Aswan Dan and see the sights every where.
    Beware that it's got alot of filth and trash almost everywhere. Everyone will overcharge so dicker them down!... ALOT. If you do the same type tour we have done you'll have a few days at a resort on the Red Sea.. That's better.. Snorkleing out is fun. I love seeing all the different fish.
    Attached Files

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!

Comment

Back in Lugansk

Hello all,
      I'm back in Lugansk with a suntan after a restful period in Sharm el Sheik. Unfortunately I won't be able to stay here in Lugansk for the New Year as my current 90 day non visa period is running out so I'll return to the UK for a while.
      I'm sending pictures of an amusing Ukrainian railway station waiting room sign (its interpretation into English in particular), and another of Lugansk's New Year tree.
      May I take this opportunity to wish you all a Very Happy New Year.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	WaitingRoom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	218687

Click image for larger version

Name:	LuganskTree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	218688

Comment

They must have copied it from the Boryspil International Airport in Kyiv!
        They had this one, and also 'Feeding Zone'.

Comment

GG, Happy New Year ! Stay safe.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Comment

Working...
          X