Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from Ukraine willing to answer some interview questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a pleasure answering the questions. Even better, i know that you will benefit from it, even if you didnt plan to, you may know find that Ukaine is not that much of a difference from the USA. Just a bit behind.

See whats been posted in the past day.

Contact forum moderators here.

Comment

Do you ever eat borsch(t)? I hear you can buy the cold form in the U.S. I might have to track some down.

Comment

Yes, although i have not eaten any in a while, my mom began to make Indian food, so we havent been eating much Ukrainian food other then salads.

Where do you live? If you live around Manhatten (spelling) in New York, they have fresh and warm borsch there.

There are probably many more places, but i live around New York and thats all i know

Comment

I live in Columbus, Ohio. I looked online and found a lot of recipes. I think I would be hard pressed to find any here but I'm going to keep my eye out.

I was looking at popular foods from Ukraine and I found a website that said borsch was the most popular. Is that correct? What is your favorite Ukrainian food?

Comment

I am not sure if its most popular now, but it is the most original

I like a lot of Ukrainian food, but it depends on the way that it is made
            i like котлети (kotletu), kinda like meat balls, but in the shape of hamburgers
            a bit burned is my preference

Also, i like meatballs in sause, i belive mushrooms inside
            not sure

sorry for the dalay, i never got an email about your reply

Comment

These are some interesting things. Within the past few months I have started learning Ukrainian from a woman who grew up in Ukraine. I have been learning because I believe that my great grandparents came from Ukraine and have been doing research to try and prove it.

Comment

phillipd76, if you have any questions from us, feel free to ask

Comment

OKAY GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME INFO! I currently study at Kharkov National Medical uni, about to start my 6th and final year as a med student. I know now that ukraine is not part of eu and there were better options to have gotten a stronger medical degree. But i am alredy here, i got 1yr left so am looking for options. I go to all classes, u can call me a student in the 'very good' category. The thing is, I didn't start self studying until abt a year ago so a lot of my knowledge is based on the what the teachers taught me (some subjects u have a teacher who doesn't understand eng well/lazy teacher, and others u have a great teacher). So now i have to decide my future. I am thinking of studying in my final yr and taking a step of the USMLE but i am scared i may not have enough time or may not get a good enough mark. I heard i could go to another european country and do a postgrad in english if i am lucky but i don't know if that is a good idea. I have also been told i could try canadian exams or apply for Australian postgrad also after their exams. I am from an English speaking African country and i am really desperate to do pstgradute somewhere abroad preferably countries like us, uk, australia, canada, or better still europe. I heard Uk is not very advisable though. And another thig, i a not so boxed up with cash, i could afford something up to 8000$ per annum but i am still willing to listen to all options. SO GUYS I REALY NEED SOME ADVICE AND INFO CUS I M NOT VERY WELL INFORMED ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES and i don't wanna make another mistake like ukraine. PLEASE PLEASE HELP A GOOD SOUL anybody with info. I know there will be others similar to me reading these forums. Feel free to communicate, i know a lot about ukraine. Lets help each other

Comment

Working...
                  X