Continuation of angry nationaistic forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuation of angry nationaistic forum

Okay, that one takes too long to load. Stas is right. Let's pick it up here. Where were we, anyway? Last I heard, Bill was smuggling, Phil was planning a trip to Ukraine, Stas was defending the borders and the language, Zhenya was protecting our supply of V, Yulia was disgusted with our childishness, and I was trying to find a rest room (I saw a button that said "Click here to Go).
    Vanya

Much better
    For Independent and prosperous Ukraine

Comment

Ah, come on. I was gonna beat the record.
      By the way what's the record on this board??
      Regards...
      Sheff

Comment

Hello, everybody.
        Now after I've gone to the old topic I agree that it takes to much time to load.
        John you kick ass. After your post the replies grew like mushrooms in a rain. That's phenomenal.
        Regards...
        Sheff

Comment

John, I'm not disgusted with anybody's childness. But I am disgusted with coward people of limited intelectual faculties, dishonesty, antipatriotism, lasyness and ammorality.
          You know, one of my favorite movies is "Garage". It's Soviet movie which propagands decensy in friendship and love, I watched this movie about 100 times and seems the more I watched the better I become. And the better I get dissappointed by people around me. You know, how you want people to be open, bighearted, brave, you want people to give-up their pettiness.
          You know that song by V.Vysotsky about friendship - I think that this is so true, that if you don't want to sacrifice your life for something - why do you need that something?
          Ne ostavliaj na zavtra to chto mozhno sdelat' poslezavtra!
          Don't put away something for tomorrow if you can do it the day after...
          Mark Twain or Ben Frainklin.

Comment

I am actually planning to overthrow Ukraine.

We are going to take over your country starting with the pubs.

I am training an army who are being fed a diet of vodka. When we are ready we are going into all the bars in Ukraine.

It won't be easy, but heck, war is hell...
            Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends
            listen to what you don't say.

Comment

Yulia, I know the movie, and I really like it, too. I've only watched it about five times. I share your values, and I hope I qualify as a nice friend, because I want to be one. You have exactly the right touch, and just the right words, to pull things together into "a moment" here at times, and you just crack me up. I fear you are very smart.

Yeah, Vysotski made friendship sound like passion. You're right: there has to be something worth the effort.
              Vanya

Comment

Have something common Visotskiy, friendship and an agnry nationalism?

Comment

Grandma, vodka goes well with that combination, too, do you agree? We need some sour pickles, some herring, some good bread, then to round out the picture, a few broken down soft chairs next to an old samizdat printing press. Then, you and me and Yulia could sit there and plan the new revolution. One of my favorite songs is Fernando by Abba.
                  Vanya

Comment

Hey Phillip.
                    Why train an army. Hire some Ukrainian sweepers, who are being fed a diet of vodka anyway. And you won't have to pay them anything except for their "diet".
                    Sheff

Comment

Hey, Zhenya, I think that's what Phil had in mind, anyway. But I'm afraid the army is already in place and on the payroll. All Phil has to do is declare himself the new leader, all the glasses would be raised in a toast, and it would all be over without even moving around the furniture.

But ya gotta drink the vodka with 'em. None of that 'roo juice.

By the way, didja ever get yer 'roo fixed?
                      Vanya

Comment

Thank you, John. Your warm words got into my heart and that proved that you are one of those people who I can call "my friend".
                        , , .
                        Ne ostavliaj na zavtra to chto mozhno sdelat' poslezavtra!
                        Don't put away something for tomorrow if you can do it the day after...
                        Mark Twain or Ben Frainklin.

Comment

too funny John.

I was kinda hoping to take over and make a few drastic changes - like adding lemon/lime to vodka...

Comment

You're seen those pictures of peasants with pitchforks and torches...?
                            Vanya

Comment

hahaha,

I am picturing it right now.

It doesn't seem so easy now...

Comment

Working...
                              X